how do i enter the undead side of stratholme?

General Discussion
i went through the main gate, and i am only on the scarlet side and cannot get to the UD side. i need to get to it so i can turn in quests.

thanks!
You go through the side gate. It's east of the main gate. Follow the top edge of the zone, can't miss it.
Go back outside, and take the back gate between Strat and Eastwall gate, I think its around 33,12 but dont quote me on those exact coords :)
okay, found it. thank you!
Very helpful thanks :D last time I remember that entrance was watching my friend in vanilla
04/30/2011 10:12 PMPosted by Moo
Go back outside, and take the back gate between Strat and Eastwall gate, I think its around 33,12 but dont quote me on those exact coords :)

Thank you so much!! Super helpful. I was so confused as to where to go. But finally found this thread, and found it in a snap!
03/26/2017 12:25 AMPosted by Jnutter
04/30/2011 10:12 PMPosted by Moo

Thank you so much!! Super helpful. I was so confused as to where to go. But finally found this thread, and found it in a snap!

Why did you have to thank someone in a thread from 2011? Just take the provided info without necro'ing.
Hi Jnutter, it looks like you're new to the forums so I thought I'd let you know in case you weren't aware already: reviving old posts (also called necro'ing) is generally frowned upon, the reason why is things change pretty often in World of Warcraft so threads from years ago are most likely not very relevant anymore and the original posters probably aren't monitoring the thread all these years later anyways. For future reference you should do what Motav (the poster above me) said: take the helpful information but please don't respond if it's a post from quite a while ago. Here is a link to an official Blizzard post talking about forum rules if you would like to read it: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749397405

I hope all of this was helpful to you and happy adventuring! :)