Smolderthorn
Spirestone
Stonemaul
Stormscale
Suramar
Terenas
Uldum
Windrunner

If your realm is listed above, but is not yet available, give it a few minutes and then check back again.

Maintenance is also still underway for the realms listed below. We anticipate that these realms will be online and playable by approximately 2:30 PM PDT. (We'll continue to provide updates in the meantime, though.)

Aegwynn
Akama
Aman'Thul
Barthilas
Blackrock
Caelestrasz
Chromaggus
Dath'Remar
Draka
Drak'thul
Dreadmaul
Eitrigg
Frostmourne
Frostwolf
Garithos
Gundrak
Hakkar
Jubei'Thos
Khaz Modan
Khaz'goroth
Kil'jaeden
Kilrogg
Korgath
Kul Tiras
Malorne
Mug'thol
Muradin
Nagrand
Ner'zhul
Proudmoore
Rexxar
Runetotem
Saurfang
Sen'jin
Silver Hand
Thaurissan
Thorium Brotherhood
Tichondrius
Vek'nilash
Ah, cavaet emptor.
One would think that with a program this huge, that it would be impossible to max out a character to level 60 within 10 days. Think about what I just said...I maxed to L60 in ten days with obviously no play on Tuesdays.

If you think 60 is max level, you've been misinformed... they streamlined the early game play because many people have 5 - 15 lvl 85's and to get them to roll new toons and visit new content it had to be an easy process to get to where everyone is going: endgame.

Endgame is different for everyone... Some people BG, some Dungeon, some Raid. I've been mainly dungeoning, but have a little raiding done and am not exploring battlegrounds. At lvl 85 "max level" this is where the game pretty much starts out for a lot of people.

That said, yes, it is ridiculously easy to lvl new toons.
Stupid Frostwolf.
Come on blizzard, fix your stuff. Stop being bad.

This is pathetic.
Ahh your tears on Q.Qing plz me, cry more there tasty.
giant fail. not even a patch
so they screwed up and now im stuck out of the game for 2 and a half more hours. just great
Come on blizzard, fix your stuff. Stop being bad.This is pathetic.

working as intended
Sorry, Gilgamesh.
I didn't realise that you among other children playing from your basement, were proponents of WoW. I only believe that I should get what I am paying for. Nothing more, nothing less.
Don't scar your own reputation by dissing other players, or their levels.
Get out your dictionary. You might have to define a couple of words i've used here.

you are getting exactly what you paid for. I don't understand how you could think otherwise.

You paid for vanilla WoW which I believe clearly states 60 levels of content on the box, meaning they weren't hiding anything from you when you bought it, because you got exactly what you paid for.

Then your monthly subacription pays for unlimited access to their servers for you. It says nothing about the servers having 100% up time in fact the EULA which you not only agreed to but is viewable before you even purchased the game clearly states that Blizzard does not guarantee 100% up time of the servers. However when they are up you do have unlimited access to them as opposed to 8 or 20 or 40 hours a month as some other payment plans for other services give you.

Lastly normal maintenance (from 3am PST to at noon PST) on Tuesdays used to occur every Tuesday for roughly the first 4 years of the game, this wasn't considered extended maintenance this was simply normal maintenance those of us who have been playing a significant amount if time are used to it and remember how it used to be. These days maintenance is usually only 5-10 minutes and extended maintenance only happens very rarely. So stop giving them a hard time.

That's not vanilla... vanilla is LONG gone and there will never be anything like it!
2:30 PST? How is a server upgrade part of "Scheduled maintenance" anyway? Server upgrades should be scheduled for 3am so that there is no unwarranted downtime.
That is it, I am cancelling my account. I have had enough of this crap.
05/03/2011 12:15 PMPosted by Viven
That is it, I am cancelling my account. I have had enough of this crap.

I loled...then looked around and loled again.
wtf we gotta wait ages thats totalluy bs how can it srsly take u that long????????
Oh, well, more sunshine. :) lol
the sky is falling... no wait.. that's just rain... not the end of the world...