So... should I go frost?

Death Knight
Well, been doing some arenas on my rdruid with my bro, we used to play dk/hunter 2's but wanted to do some pvp on our alts, so I went druid, he went rogue, and well... I just noticed after 4.1 BALANCED FROST DMG, so should I just go frost instead of UH and blast some stuff up? or is UH the "accepted" "best" pvp spec still?
I like pvping with frost (alot of damage), it's up to you bro
Yeah, might just grab me a ret and burst stuff in 3 globals XD
I was Unholy pre 4.1, now iam Frost full time. And i love it, i go in Unholy presence in frost.. It's a good combo IMO...
I tried both DW frost and 2H frost post patch and I ended up going back to Unholy. the dps is pretty much the same and I am way more comfortable as Unholy and as such doing more dps. It is all about whatever you feel comfortable doing.
04/30/2011 08:52 PMPosted by Azeron
I tried both DW frost and 2H frost post patch and I ended up going back to Unholy. the dps is pretty much the same and I am way more comfortable as Unholy and as such doing more dps. It is all about whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Huh? Frost > Unholy 4.1...
kinda depends on what toon hes playing. if hes on the rogue id say go frost, i ran it to like 1900 and was pretty fun. frost/hunter is terrible though, so i would say go unholy for that if that's what youve found success doing.