Amani Battle Bear

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Though is extremely easy to get, is there a reason it looks awful compared to the one that was supposedly being implemented? I mean pink? Really?
I like pink.
It's purple, and purple is awesome!

edit: http://www.wowhead.com/item=69747/amani-battle-bear#screenshots:id=227792
It's purple. Yes, the one we originally previewed is a different color and we may make use of it one day. We try to get information to you as quickly as possible via content previews. The major issue we run into though, is that we're pushing for image assets and functionality information as soon as they come off the presses from our developers. So the quicker we are about getting you information, the more likely it is that something will change between the time the preview is posted, and the time the feature/content goes live. This is one of those cases and we're trying to work on ways to minimize them as much as possible.
05/04/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Zarhym
It's purple. Yes, the one we originally previewed is a different color and we may make use of it one day. We try to get information to you as quickly as possible via content previews. The major issue we run into though, is that we're pushing for image assets and functionality information as soon as they come off the presses from our developers. So the quicker we are about getting you information, the more likely it is that something will change between the time the preview is posted, and the time the feature/content goes live. This is one of those cases and we're trying to work on ways to minimize them as much as possible.

200 gold trade in for a green bear? :D
05/04/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Zarhym

Personally I think it looks too dull.
There needs to be more time when we down boss a boss, or an extra 5 minutes, 20, up from 15.
I'd have to agree as well, I got my bear last night and it does have a more of a 'pale' contrast to it.

In a run I did last night another player brought out the old one. His bear had bright reds that look great to the eyes, mine looks dusty, and kind of soft?

I'd love to see this revisited :-)
It looks cool Zarhym. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
I'd prefer the green one. Or orange, I love orange.
05/04/2011 05:32 PMPosted by Kronoin
I like pink.

Me too :D!
05/04/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Mcwigglez
Will do moose stuff for vibrant green amani warbear (1 interweb point to the first person to get this reference) Ill legitly pay you 50k gold if there is a green warbear in the inventory of one of my 85's in the next couple days...50k...

I'll take my interwebs now, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVJxupNR5GM
Purple is good! It just doesn't *look* purple on our screens, it looks more pinkish.

Is it possible to simply just change the color a bit?

To the color of the "epic" text color. THAT is purple, an awesome purple. Change the bear's coloring to that, and I think people will be happy :D