What have you done with Gary Gannon?

General Discussion
last night i was watching Legendary the World of Warcraft podcast when just after Gary Gannon said something that may have been hurtful to the people working at blizzard when he just vanished. there are many viewers who are wondering the same as i am, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GARY GANNON!!!! please reply blizzard. i must know weather i can hide in fear or live my life like i was
Ve have xays of making you(insert here)....
Ruthless efficiency!
05/04/2011 02:44 PMPosted by Lecharles
Ve have xays of making you(insert here)....

THE GERMANS ARE COMING!!!
i bet they traced him through his A40 headsets O CRAP i just bought mine this week
He got Gannon Banned?
Well they tried to get him weeks ago but he wasn't in the studio when it was flooded, this time he has been taken hostage.

In other news: Mike and Lore have gone into hiding...
FREE GARY!!!
FREE GARY!!!
FREE GARY!!!
FREE GARY!!!

We know you have him....... Release him or witness the crash of every server we can get a hold of!!!!

/covers self in tinfoil
Maybe you should try warming their cold hearts with a hot island song.
Yeah, this is too good to not post here. ^_^ (oh... and Free Gary lol)
There are only 3 logical reasons we haven't received a blue post!

1. The silence must mean they either have him, and already disposed of him leaving no trace!
2. They aren't taking us seriously!
3. They are out getting lava cakes!

That is all...
also...

WTS Custom Tinfoil Hats PST 5k obo...

That is all... for sure this time...

I do not know what these are, but they sound either delicious or extremely dangerous.

I must know what they are, so I can either keep them for myself or give them to children.

I do not know what these are, but they sound either delicious or extremely dangerous.

I must know what they are, so I can either keep them for myself or give them to children.

They are crafted by the <Pizza Hut> Guild on the US Wingstreet server
Run, you poor fools... one by one will they strike us dowsnjfnaijhbd!!!yoiubggabaiwbfgiubg

Pay no attention to my words, BLIZZARD is good. BLIZZARD is god. You love BLIZZARD.
Run, you poor fools... one by one will they strike us dowsnjfnaijhbd!!!yoiubggabaiwbfgiubg

Pay no attention to my words, BLIZZARD is good. BLIZZARD is god. You love BLIZZARD.

I'm sorry i stopped paying attention when you said stop paying attention, but judging from your speech you either never crafted a Tinfoil Hat.... or you took it off during that message...