Goo Goo for Gaga!

Movies, TV and Entertainment
I'll admit it right now, ever since I heard "Paparazzi" on the radio one day going "who in the world sings this song? I love it!" and saw it was Gaga, I've been in love with her music. Granted I didn't hear a lot of her earlier songs (after listening to "Monster", I was like nahh) but a lot of her more "recent" songs, from The Fame and The Fame Monster, I can't help but love her music.

What do you guys think of Gaga's music? Not her appearances (I'm looking at you, PETA people who hated her meat dress, which was ugly :x) but her music and lyrics. Especially with the release with Judas, I must say that I have a good feeling about her new album! Born This Way music video was stupid and disappointing, I didn't like the whole pre-song thing with Telephone, and I hated it more with BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc <-- Judas music video.
I listen to 95% metal and rock, but I love Lady Gaga. She's really talented. An excellent singer, songwriter and dancer. I've had "Judas" stuck in my head for days.
05/06/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Etain
I listen to 95% metal and rock, but I love Lady Gaga. She's really talented. An excellent singer, songwriter and dancer. I've had "Judas" stuck in my head for days.

Exactly, Gaga is just.. unique. There's something about her that I think is just magnificent. Judas was definitely something amazing, imo.