Rate the Hunter name above you

Hunter
1 2 3 26 Next
Node to the horror franchise - and to the ability to wield control over my pets.
I liked those movies

8/10
trollish modern, lends itself to an engineer with the goggles. I can dig it bruddah.

8/10
That's either a final fantasy reference or some demon reference....I like :)

9/10
5/10

If "Moneyshot" was taken you should've just come up with another name.
5/10

If "Moneyshot" was taken you should've just come up with another name.

1 unenchanted item
2 empty sockets in 1 item
Reforging
No items have been reforged.

Copy-pasta from your Armory page.

As far a the name goes...idgi. I guess it's fine. 6/10
If Poake is intended in the biological meaning, I like since hunters are basically waste matter in the eyes of Blizz.

8/10

Edit: For whoever's rating me, my name isn't from the movies. Look at the name of my active pet (Loque'nahak), then you might get the connection
Edit: For whoever's rating me, my name isn't from the movies. Look at the name of my active pet (Loque'nahak), then you might get the connection
I'm sorry you cannot separate the name Diehard® from the movies, it is ingrained into our psyche forever. And you do kind of resemble a fuzzy Bruce Willis.

5/10

Never mind, I looked at your cat and using Def Leppard made this even worse. Nor do I get the reference to Diehard®. I am sorry but I have to regrade you a...

2/10
8/10 oh wait...not the movies, then 5/10.

Nah, I am kidding, that's not bad.

I was late....sad
You on the other hand. Troll, rasta, wake n bake... On the 30th anniversary of Bob Marley's death I will gift you a

9/10
[quote]Never mind, I looked at your cat and using Def Leppard made this even worse. Nor do I get the reference to Diehard®. I am sorry but I have to regrade you a...

2/10

Def Leppard song - Die Hard The Hunter. FYI
[quote]Never mind, I looked at your cat and using Def Leppard made this even worse. Nor do I get the reference to Diehard®. I am sorry but I have to regrade you a...

2/10

Def Leppard song - Die Hard The Hunter. FYI
Ok, this is a little better... and you are a fuzzy Bruce Willis lookalike so... 6/10.
1 unenchanted item
2 empty sockets in 1 item
Reforging
No items have been reforged.

Copy-pasta from your Armory page.

As far a the name goes...idgi. I guess it's fine. 6/10

You might notice that this thread is about names and not what items we have equipped.. I just wear this unenchanted/ungemmed helmet because I think it looks neat. I keep my engineering goggles equipped when I'm actually doing something.

Kaya: 9/10
Very original and classy.
Khazzy, not sure what it's a reference to but I like it enough to give it 6/10

As for my name... any WWE fans in the house?
4/10 definately not a wrestling fan
That reply was grim. Also, changing to my hunter here would be effort.
05/11/2011 01:25 PMPosted by Billi
That reply was grim. Also, changing to my hunter here would be effort.

8/10 for matching
7/10
Props for getting that names first, got a kinda cool explosion to the name i guess
There is a murloc eating his head! But I do like furries.

8.5/10
you skipped me : (

8/10 for joheenia name though fits a blood elf quite nice