Don't Worry Folks. We Got This.

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 16 Next
good to see that you're devoting resources to such important issues.

/sarcasm
What should they be devoting their resources to, oh wise one? Perceived imbalances right?
The change isn't live on PTR yet. It just got checked in and should be in the next build. ;)

Hi Zarhym... I know this is not the right place to ask this... but with regard to the above quote... can we get a post by any of the blues (preferably you or GC of course!!!) giving us and in depth view on how a change/fix is implemented into wow. I mean, Im not a programmer at all and I see words like "checked", "Build", "PTR" etc which tend to be confusing... A stages map or something in that line would really give us a lot of understanding in the development process. When will a spell fall into "Need to change" state? when will it be "Changed", when/how is it "Checked" so on.

Further I fell that by defining these stages and subsequently telling which stage a particular change is at, the community will get a better idea of what/when/how a change would endup. Not only will this help the community understand the change but will also help the developers, since they will be getting a feedback which is targeted to that stage of development process.

I feel a post on this will go a long way in attaining the main objective of these forums.

/dance :)
good to see that you're devoting resources to such important issues.

/sarcasm
What should they be devoting their resources to, oh wise one? Perceived imbalances right?

Did you log into your Paladin alt just to make that joke?
Leave it to Blizzard to cave in and re-implement the ability to dance in combat due to the endless QQ of players on the forums.

no that's not true..... because if it was then blizzard would have caved 2 seconds after the wog Nerf especially since that's the only thing any pally talked about in the pally forums for about 2 weeks straight. oh wait that's right blizz doesn't read the pally forums.....
so when will i get my /roar sound back? :(
Throwing it out there, how, precisely, does a disembodied floating skull dance?

Hrm...
This thread is just So. Full. of WIN.

I love you guys I really do :D

Is it like, in your job description to be funny?
So does it mean I can once again sheathe and unsheathe my weapons while dancing? Or even while FD'd? :D

WE CAN DANCE IF WE WANT TO
WE CAN LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS BEHIND
CUZ IF FRIENDS DON'T DANCE
AND IF THEY DON'T DANCE
The amount of blue posts in this thread is staggering.
I'mma let you finish, but first...

Everybody /dance now!

Doo-do-do-do!!

*Grins* Now I have Steve Carell dancing in my head.

I appreciate you!
05/12/2011 08:28 PMPosted by Bainbridge
Poor trolls. No shoes and no talons.

but they do have those snazzy toenails on their heels... those kinda count.
I imagine that everybody is dancing to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2uahAglR7I
If anyone here is a fan of the Erfworld webcomic, they'd understand how powerful "dance fighting" combat modifiers are, and how lethal stacking them can be.

:P way to bring back the OP Blizz, great job. *sarcastic thumbs up*

lol

Also... this popped the Joy Division song Transmission into my head... mostly the lyric "dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio"