Convicted vs Aptitude

Stormreaver
Priapism. It's contagious. Soon the Priests will have it.
Dio how about you take a sandwich?
You smell like cabbage
Outbreak is better than everyone anyway
what a weird thread
05/16/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Gagahash
Cleave next #1 guild on Stormreaver, Maxium will lead it to victory like he did in Gets Carried

I was never in Gets Carried.

Progression on a server that doesn't matter go harderrr

rofl. grats on being a bench player in a 12/13guild on Blackrock

edit: Contact me ingame if interested in purchasing the 4 HM bosses youre missing

Rofl grats on 9 sinestra kills without a shard. You're clearly important you ignorant freak. Get beat by enervate LoloLoLoLOl, them > you
Troll harder...wait it's an Orc!

Rofl grats on 9 sinestra kills without a shard. You're clearly important you ignorant freak. Get beat by enervate LoloLoLoLOl, them > you

I like this level 1 troll...errr Orc

I like most of the people in aptitude, just not the idiots. Lucente is a perfect example of one, as clearly stated by most his guild. h4H4
As for drizzy's post he is a !*%#in queef and he thinks he is better than everyone just ignore him i did more on Heroic Halfus then he could in HM gear and i wasnt even full 359 @@*#ty players are @@*#ty nuff said.
05/27/2011 04:01 PMPosted by Danknoogets
As for drizzy's post he is a !*%#in queef and he thinks he is better than everyone just ignore him i did more on Heroic Halfus then he could in HM gear and i wasnt even full 359 @@*#ty players are @@*#ty nuff said.

^^ Fail lock doesn't even have defender tittle after 6 months of content release nuff said/ and he's black.
05/27/2011 09:56 PMPosted by Drizzydre

^^ Fail lock doesn't even have defender tittle after 6 months of content release nuff said/ and he's black.

all im hearing from your posts is "i play on an awesome PvP realm lolz 97% horde 3% Alliance!?!?!" you realm is only what it is because of what the Australians made it pre-Oceanic realms.