[H] Legacy of the Sun (3/8 Heroic) Recruiting

Ravenholdt
Legacy of the Sun's weekend raid is now looking for more applicants. We are especially interested in the applications of DPS Warriors and DKs, and especially caster DPS, preferrably Elemental Shaman or Warlock. A competent Hunter who can attend regularly would also be able to find a spot without much difficulty.

We are about to need to find a second caster to distribute Eternal Embers to, so the caster is particularly important.

Forget the shaman, get a boomkin! Oh, and don't be stupid. <3
I feel as if we've stopped bumping this...
Bumped for updated recruitment needs.
what nights?
10/14/2011 08:16 AMPosted by Pappilon
what nights?

Says on the first post. M-W-Th, 8:15-11:15.
I'm gonna bump for getting the weekend group running again. I got down 3 bosses this weekend and I'd like to make a habit of it. ^^
If nothing else, you should at least visit our site to see the new banner we have commissioned!
10/27/2011 11:36 AMPosted by Ci
If nothing else, you should at least visit our site to see the new banner we have commissioned!

I am unsure of the rhetoric: possibly Jesus is in your guild?

or

Jesus is a troll.

More like we are great patrons of the arts (we did pay someone to draw that banner for us). Also our guild leader is a troll shaman. Hence why Jesus is a troll shaman. Because we all know Jesus was a shaman.
Also, as an update: Our website is currently out of commission while our guild master works on optimizing it. You can, however, still swing by to see our !@#$%in' forum banner. Just don't expect to be able to do much else.
Bump for tank needs.
Bumps.
kabump
Looking for warlocks? Shame I'm a bit rusty.

Bumping for some friendly people.
11/16/2011 06:06 PMPosted by Velgar
Looking for warlocks? Shame I'm a bit rusty.

Calinot would do dirty, terrible things to get a Warlock.

Still searching for permanent, reliable DPS.
Bumping this back up.

A few rotational DPS spots available.
Krahmm mighty impressed wit dat banner.

Bitey tink WarPig needed to be in center, but Krahmm explain dat Bitey not guild master.

After Krahmm remove smash furniture outta room ...

Bitey still sensitive after dat whole spiral-cut ham incident.
Let it never be said that Legacy of the Sun is not a great patron of the arts!

http://blog.miladymorigane.free.fr/images/Fanarts/wow/201111commission-zephy.jpg

A commissioned portrait of the lovely Zephy, who is constantly making fun of me in raids :(

(Okay, technically that's an older commission--it was purchased before the banner--but we are still great patrons!)
Is the artist in the guild? She's pretty good! Really good, in fact.

And would it be possible to commission her for maybe a drawing of myself and Bitey WarPig or some such?
Is the artist in the guild? She's pretty good! Really good, in fact.

And would it be possible to commission her for maybe a drawing of myself and Bitey WarPig or some such?

Nah, she's some French artist Zephy found and wanted me to buy a picture from. That one cost 15 Euro.

http://miladymorigane.deviantart.com/ is her DA profile, but to be honest, she took FOREVER to get the thing done. I commissioned it back in August, and didn't get it until late November. But if you don't mind waiting, she is a pretty good artist.

If you want a really great "local" artist, you could talk to Naunet. She's pretty awesome and her prices are reasonable. She drew one of my mage for me: http://arwydd.deviantart.com/art/Let-it-Burn-Color-207106045