Heroic Shattered Halls - No Executioner

Bug Report
I did a search for "Shattered Halls" in the search bar and didn't get this bug, so smack me upside the head if this was already up.
I just finished a heroic shattered halls run and noticed that the 50-minute event is bugged. I did not get a debuff at the archer part, and the executioner is missing at the end of the instance. All 3 prisoners are here and I cannot interact with any of them.
This makes the quests "Imprisoned in the Citadel" and "Trial of the Naaru: Mercy" undoable since they both require this event. I did have both quests in my log, and I picked the first one up that same run.
I did the run alone on this char.
The Executioner spawns from a floorplate event, to my knowledge. You can Blink past floorplates easily and bypass their events. Obviously you can't run it again to check ATM, but it may just have been you skipping (accidentally or not) said event.

Edit:

[09:12:09] Warchief Kargath Bladefist yells: The Alliance dares to intrude this far into my fortress? Bring out the Honor Hold prisoners and call for the executioner! They'll pay with their lives for this trespass!

-- has slain Shattered Hand Executioner!
Shattered Hand Executioner died.
Reputation with Honor Hold increased by 15.

Make sure you just run out of Nethekurse's room, since the floorplate is just past his door. Generally, groups can't have the issue since at least one person has to run through it.
The Executioner spawns from a floorplate event, to my knowledge. You can Blink past floorplates easily and bypass their events. Obviously you can't run it again to check ATM, but it may just have been you skipping (accidentally or not) said event.

Edit:

[09:12:09] Warchief Kargath Bladefist yells: The Alliance dares to intrude this far into my fortress? Bring out the Honor Hold prisoners and call for the executioner! They'll pay with their lives for this trespass!

-- has slain Shattered Hand Executioner!
Shattered Hand Executioner died.
Reputation with Honor Hold increased by 15.

Make sure you just run out of Nethekurse's room, since the floorplate is just past his door. Generally, groups can't have the issue since at least one person has to run through it.

Ahhh, that must have been it then. Yeah, I do tend to get impatient and blink.

Thanks!
i did not blink past the floor plate coming out of the room of the first boss but i am not getting the event to start either this is the third day in a row
12/11/2011 08:54 AMPosted by Lanalynn
i did not blink past the floor plate coming out of the room of the first boss but i am not getting the event to start either this is the third day in a row

0.o This post is old!

But anyways, are you sure that it is on heroic?