help me please

Warlock
Im having some major isues with my DPS at the mo...my gear is up to ZUL 5man standards but i cant seem to pull more an average of 7-8kDPS on most fights and its getting realy frustrating and embarrasing...
my rot is as follows
CoElements-haunt-corruption-Boa-UAfilct nd shadowbolt to fill and fell hunter as pet

can someone please take help me out cause its doing my narna in :?

thanks heaps
Hmm. You should be pulling quite a bit more than that with your gear.

You are making sure all of your DoTs are remaining for the full duration and you are drain souling below 25%? Is felhunter's shadow bite on auto, while devour/silence is off auto? Are you using trinkets/demonsoul appropriately?

I only glanced, but I didn't see any glaring mistakes with the spec or rotation.
yeah im making sure all the dots are there for the full...but didnt know bout the pets attacks,thnks il try that....and trinkets are both autos so in not sure wat u mean by using them appropriatly
I'm not sure if i'm correct in saying this, but i'd replace the glyph of curr with a glyph of agony, as far as i've heard the curruption glyph does not stack with nightfall

my general rotation on bosses is CoE> haunt > Ua > curr > agony > SB fillers until 25%
also make sure you pop your cd's :)

I always use agony though, is doom really that much better?
I'm not sure if i'm correct in saying this, but i'd replace the glyph of curr with a glyph of agony, as far as i've heard the curruption glyph does not stack with nightfall

my general rotation on bosses is CoE> haunt > Ua > curr > agony > SB fillers until 25%
also make sure you pop your cd's :)

I always use agony though, is doom really that much better?

Yes. Doom is better.

And your primes should be UA, Haunt and Corruption.
Yes. Doom is better.

And your primes should be UA, Haunt and Corruption.

This. And the corruption glyph does stack with nightfall.
little known fact to me, thanks
yeah i do know that my DoTs need time to do big damage,so most trash im a big behind cause they die too fast...but boss/single target im still only doin under par and no where near wat i should be doing.....il try forge awway from hit for a big till i get this sortrd to see if it helps

thanks for th feed bak guys
ok , so to update....i was sitting at the dummies for about 3hrs last night trying different things and i think if worked out the kinks...spacing out my procs and demonsoul helped heaps,pushing my dps up to 12-13k. does this sound about right for my gear and stats, i know its a hell of alot better than 8k lol
thanks for all the feed bak and help guys :)