battle.net moible authenticator - No Matches

Mobile Bug Report
I restored my iPhone 4 last night and when I went to download a new authenticator via the moible app store, there were 'no matches' found. I found this odd, so I searched for it in iTunes and it was not available for US users only for AU users. I found this to be even more strange so I searched for it in the blizzard mobile store and the same thing happened. I don't know if this is a known issue, but I have been unable to find a blue post referring to this issue.

I sent a ticket to remove the authenticator but now I am worried about my account safety without it. Any type of blue response would be greatly appreciated.
When is this issue expected to be fixed? We have a guildy that can't log in to raid.
Thank you for the quick reply, I guess now I have to wait for my ticket to be serviced and hope I don't get hacked >.<
Now, with it being a new build.. will it be technicaly a different app than the old one?

IE, will people with the old app, will it show up as a 'update' to the old app for us? or is it something that we have to download as a seperate app, and associate then with our battle.net account.
05/31/2011 06:52 PMPosted by Reenela
Now, with it being a new build.. will it be technicaly a different app than the old one?

I'm kinda curious what'll be new as well, ;).

IE, will people with the old app, will it show up as a 'update' to the old app for us? or is it something that we have to download as a seperate app, and associate then with our battle.net account.

It'll just be an update, I don't see them releasing a completely different app.

There will be a new Authenticator build shortly. Due to certain conditions that Apple requires for new build pushes, we have temporarily disabled the current retail build from the App Store while we work to get the new build ready to go. I will update this forum again when the new build is available for download.

Thanks!

Oh thank god, I just got my iPod Touch and was considering jailbreaking it because I couldn't get it from the Canadian or Estonian stores, lol. Good to hear it's not just me.
Well, that answers my question. Got a hack scare today and was going to DL the authenticator app and iTunes kept telling me it didnt exist.
Still no update as to the timeline when this issue is going to be resolved? Just curious because i dont want to access the account for my main character without this being resolved.
Bliz, will the new 1.3.0 authenticator compatible with bold9780? (the new bold with touchpad)?

Pretty please make it work!
Bliz, will the new 1.3.0 authenticator compatible with bold9780? (the new bold with touchpad)?

Pretty please make it work!

This new build is an iPhone / iPod Touch specific build, and so it does not affect the BMA's that are available for other phones unfortunately.

Sadly to hear that. I think new phones are out almost every month while the authenticator updates seems to be too inert and update once in 6 month? Isnt security suppose to be top priority for the game? I knew people wouldnt mind paying more for authenticator to get it up working for their new phone. Spywares/hackers are everywhere and authenticator method is just too good. The sad thing is that when people change the phone, they cant get it work because it aint supported by their new model.

Is there anyway to make it universal? Or at least dedicate one or two staff to make it compatible quicker? We've been waiting for it to be update for months, not only blackberry users but also others too!
do we ahve a eta yet on when it will be up again?
06/10/2011 12:05 AMPosted by Azøle
do we ahve a eta yet on when it will be up again?

Someone else had said that it's already out, try checking again.

I don't have access to an iPhone, so i'm just going off of what another user told me.

Was here hoping to find a blue post about it before updating.