Aerie Peak Players! Get that Achievement!

Aerie Peak
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
06/11/2011 10:26 PMPosted by Talaspire
anie i can't believe you haven't done this yet. go get exalted with the earthen ring.

Mmkay going to try this for the third time.

Gogo Kalu'Ak exalted. :D

Btw

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Magnik/simple

For my participation. Gief challenge
Guardian of Cenarius complete....finally!

Not sure if anyone is still checking the thread or not, but since I can't find the character above, "Burning Hot Pole Dance" is for Talaspire. (World Event>Midsummer)

Not sure if anyone is still checking the thread or not, but since I can't find the character above, "Burning Hot Pole Dance" is for Talaspire. (World Event>Midsummer)

actually no its not. one i would never do that achievement ever due to the fact that blizz will never get me to run around azeroth again.( archeology fooled me once)

second, i was given a task to complete and am currently working towards it. so i hate to burst ur bubble but no.

actually no its not. one i would never do that achievement ever due to the fact that blizz will never get me to run around azeroth again.( archeology fooled me once)

second, i was given a task to complete and am currently working towards it. so i hate to burst ur bubble but no.

Just keeping the thread going...no bubble to burst here.
Plenty of Pets complete!

Is sowwie, has been super busy afk'ing and super lazy ><

Tettnis, imo, you should go finish Pest Control, you're almost done anyway~

Edit: (Oh my gosh, was I the one that gave you that terrible achv to get? Is ok, your armory looks sweet wearing Guardian of Cenarius, grats!)
Okay Showan...now go get your Plethora o' Pets...you are only 8 away!!

My turn..be gentle folks!
shop smart, shop pet achievement get them 50 pets.
Plethora o' Pets complete!

Okies Larokos, it's time for you to get the cata edition of To All The Squirrels That Cared For Me, and geez that's only 2 away from having all the general achvs!

Shop Smart Shop Pet acheivement completed!! Thanks to my new little Alliance balloon!!

Ok Showan....looks like you need to get Pest Control!! You are so close. Rid us of all those annoying pests!!
This is actually a fun thread lol. Hope it keeps going for a while..
Pest Control complete!

For you Runnerpally, a relatively easy one: The Old Gnome and the Sea (Professions>Fishing).
Pest Control complete!

Tettnis, for you...heeee....you should do your Duskwood Quests. There's fun lore there. >:D

Flawless Victory complete!

Aahahaha this one is evil. Ranikotar, go catch Old Ironjaw!
wtb change of achievement. one that doesn't entail 10k g. YAYAYA
wtb new achievement that doesnt require me to do dailies to do. with the new dailies they are starting to creep into the amount i can do. so ill drop kaluak for something else.

edit: re-read rules so avey you want a new one ill get u started easy since u been away. go put on some of those damn tabards you have laying around "25 tabards is for you"

achievement-> general

ok now someone give me one that doesnt involve a daily.
25 tabards complete! :D i bought that stupid friendly guild tabard.

Gogo Pest Control tala! Only two left and you can get them both really close to each other in NR :)
^Stood in the fire (gl)
**Pest control** complete

Channce i think you should do **journeyman in first aid** a low level worgen like you might need some bandages while leveling.