How do they zoom out so far?

Arenas
Some of the Screen shots iv seen or seen people do arena in videos, they zoom out WAYYY farther than i can...is there a special addon or something?

for instance look at this guy.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/packs/11475/default.aspx
Got an error on the webpage. Aside from the increase zoom out option in the interface I know there is a /command where you can increase the pan out even further. I forget how the command goes, we used to use it back in the day for Sarth 3d attempts so we could see the fire wall coming from a mile away.
In options you can choose how far your camera can zoom out.
You can also copy and paste this;
/script SetCVar("cameraDistanceMax",30)
copy and paste it where? i tried but it doesnt seem to be working.
OMG IT WORKED!
Hm... you copy and paste in game and what we used to do was play with the number value. EG: Change it to 100 or a ridiculous number and we could zoom near infinitely. It's not working for me in game though. It's the right command because I can decrease my zoom value by lowering the number but maybe they changed it so you can't zoom out further by using the command anymore?
06/10/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Esteedes
OMG IT WORKED!

Good, now faction change so I can.. Cleanse you, filthy orc.
lol your cleanse wont work, my pet will auto silence you holy pally :P
LOL, thank you. was wondering how to zoom out. makes it easier on me as a tank.
ty
NNNNNNNNEEEECCCROOO X2

let it die people.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! As soon as i got my drake, i realized it took up THE ENTIRE SCREEN... this helps a lot.
05/24/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Xaníth
THANK YOU SO MUCH! As soon as i got my drake, i realized it took up THE ENTIRE SCREEN... this helps a lot.

Yeah, now you can backpedal and click death strike
...with style!

lmao
hilarious lmfao
One two and three necros in one thread!
i still dont see where you copy and paste too?

i tried copying it and pasting it but where do i paste it?
but where oh where do u paste it?
nvm found it