Rarest mount in wow?

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
There was a red wolf mount in early wow I have yet to see.
06/19/2011 10:14 AMPosted by Sorluntopzak

Pretty much any of the old racial mounts that got changed back in Vanilla. I've never seen one, ever.
I have only seen Black Battle Tank 1 time. 1 Ony Mount. 1 Loverocket.
06/19/2011 10:16 AMPosted by Vanarela

Pretty much any of the old racial mounts that got changed back in Vanilla. I've never seen one, ever.

They should bring racial mounts back.
06/19/2011 10:16 AMPosted by Vanarela

My guildmaster has one of the old kodos, I think it's the Teal Kodo. He never went to the mount vendor to exchange it out. Funny how those old mounts are now so unique.
`
The rarest I've seen...1 Loverocket, 1 Spectral Tiger, 1 Ivory Raptor.

Never seen a black Battle tank.
I've seen two Ony mounts, tons of Ashes and Mim's Heads, one black battle tank.

I've never seen a Love Rocket or any of the original racial mounts.
The closest thing to a Battle tank I've seen was a hordie in a BG with the title. I so stunned they promptly killed me.
Rarest mount these days would probably be a common run of the mill gryphon or wyvern mount. Every single player today has some variety of drake, sparkle pony or disco lion.
White rhino since their is only one person on my server who has it alliance side. ( Seen all the mounts stated above.)
The rhino and the ony mounts are the only ones I haven't seen besides the originals.

I doubt less than 2000 players world wide still have the original mounts. Chances are no one in your server does either.
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=17458# -Fluorescent Green Mechanostrider.

This is not only the rarest mount, but the rarest item in the game as well.

It was given by a GM to a European player whose mount glitched . I guess the GM mistakenly gave the player this mount and it's a one of a kind
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=17458# -Fluorescent Green Mechanostrider.

This is not only the rarest mount, but the rarest item in the game as well.

It was given to a European player whose mount glitched by a GM. I guess the GM mistakenly gave the player this mount and it's a one of a kind

Beat me to it!
That black AQ bug mount probably.. Only 1 per server was awarded.
What's the current droprate of the love rocket, anyway? I know it comes from the heart-shaped box, but is it still 'rare'?