Prepaid Game Card - Where do i enter code...

Customer Support
So i used to play WoW a while ago where everything was simple you just go on
Worldofwarcraft.com then add your prepaid card number and everything worked
fine.. but now because of the new websites and stuff they never updated the
prepaid cards it still sais:

-Scratch the area below to reveal your code.
-Go to worldofwarcraft.com/gamecard and follow the instructions to activate your Game Card.

but this brings you to the old website and shows you instructions that dont help you at all.. Can someone tell me the website where i enter the code so i can finaly start playing.. for real.. PLEASE..

Thanks.
At the top of your browser it says Account. Click that and log in to battle.net and then click on your WoW account when it is listed. That will bring you to a page that shows your account status and also a link to add game-time code.
I'm sorry, but all that does is bring people to a page where it says "Digital Purchase", "Enter CD Key", and "Order Retail Copy". This is saddening. It might be just because I havn't PURCHASED A DARNED ONLINE/CD CODE, but I have purchased a Card. I have a Trial account, and I bought the Card so I can UPGRADE it.. And APPERANTLY, I can't do that with a Trial Account..
06/17/2011 08:03 PMPosted by Critrocket
I'm sorry, but all that does is bring people to a page where it says "Digital Purchase", "Enter CD Key", and "Order Retail Copy". This is saddening. It might be just because I havn't PURCHASED A DARNED ONLINE/CD CODE, but I have purchased a Card. I have a Trial account, and I bought the Card so I can UPGRADE it.. And APPERANTLY, I can't do that with a Trial Account..
It only does that if you have not upgraded your trial account to a full version of the game. Please do not hijack other players threads as they are asking for assistance and not someone else derailing their issue.
haw do they do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I have the trial account that lets me get to lvl 20. And apperantly I have upgrade my account to where I have the first WoW. But after I do that where do I go to enter the prepaid card.
It's actually best to start a new thread instead of raising an old one from the dead. :)

Ok so I have the trial account that lets me get to lvl 20. And apperantly I have upgrade my account to where I have the first WoW. But after I do that where do I go to enter the prepaid card.

When you upgrade your account, there will be a page where you can either set up a subscription or add a gametime card. Just select the gametime card option, enter the code, and you'll be all set.
what if i dont have the money to upgrade but i have the game card, i just wanna play
what if i dont have the money to upgrade but i have the game card, i just wanna play

Then you continue to play your trial. I would suggest returning the game card and buying the game since the card is useless without a full account.
actually this helped me out a little bit..how do i get a full version instead of a trail version ??
08/07/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Ashleighlynn
actually this helped me out a little bit..how do i get a full version instead of a trail version ??

You have already upgraded from the trial. You may, however, not yet have the Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm expansions.
imm try it wish me luck
i just bought a game card and went to all the places you guys have been telling me to goto but none of them accept the game card key , i can only find an " enter game key" button and that declines the code , any ideas ?
09/25/2011 06:34 PMPosted by Valorick
i just bought a game card and went to all the places you guys have been telling me to goto but none of them accept the game card key , i can only find an " enter game key" button and that declines the code , any ideas ?

Have you actually upgraded your account past a Starter Edition one yet? You must do that first, before you can add game time.

In addition, please don't necro threads. It often leads to your posts being missed. Creating a new one is best.
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara
can u plz tell me where do i put the pre-paid code in step by step
Click account at the top of the page.

login

click on your wow game.

click on add game time code.
Game Cards are not used to upgrade accounts.

One must have a full account, either via digital upgrade - or from a store bought box copy before you can use a game card for time. New upgrades also come with 30 days free.

All this is done through Account Management - like at the top of this page. This one is old, I'm locking the thread, but if you have any further questions, please start a fresh topic.