Cool undead names

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
I'm getting ready to make a new toon on a server with my brother and need your help. I'm definately making undead, either mage or priest. Could you give me some ideas on some cool undead names?
I recommend wandering around the Undercity and looking at NPCs to get some inspiration. Incorporating various "dead" and dead-related terms (grave, tomb, coffin, crypt, rot, decay, etc) as part of the name is pretty standard. The Forsaken are also big on shadows, plagues, vengeance, dismemberment... any of those would be a good place to start.

Don't rule out gallows humor, either. For example, I have a rogue named "Smiling(real name)", whose facial features combine in such a way that it appears his lips have rotted away, showing only his teeth (which is why he's "smiling" all the time). The sky's the limit when it comes to smart-alec dead jokes.

Or you could just try to think of a word that, while not real, sounds particularly unpleasant.
>;)
Knewtoomuch.
Braaaaaaaains

i know, i know. how cliche and unoriginal. so sue me.
chad, oscur, bartholamewl, xxsakuranarutox xsasukeishotxx, souljaboy
Mort (French for death, and also the name of the undead dude in the Oxhorn shorts. Though thats probably taken.)
<----------
<----------

/whistle

I'd give you my heart, but I seem to have misplaced it. This one I ripped out of a gnome will have to do instead.
Imdeâd
06/18/2011 09:48 PMPosted by Minimalistix
Imdeâd

Eyedied
I saw a mage named Abracadaver, LOL
Stabitha.
Johndoe.
bob
06/18/2011 09:57 PMPosted by Icé
look at the name selection for unholy DK ghoul pets; perfect for undead players

"Glacierthief? So how exactly do you STEAL a glacier?"
"... very slowly."