Doomguard/Infernal Cooldown

Warlock
Here's a suggestion: bring back Ritual of Doom, or maybe something similar, that requires all players to be out of combat, finishing the ritual resets the cooldown on doomguard/infernal.

Reason:
Currently, each is a very large dps cooldown, especially for demonology warlock. In my gear, for a single gcd, the doomguard can do ~700k damage. But, on many fights the cooldown won't be up for the next attempt, as 10 minutes is far longer than what it takes to run back and get read for the next attempt.

I can understand why it's not shorter, as it's pretty strong and should be a once-a-fight usage, similar to bloodlust, but it's currently more of a once-every-other-fight =/
Can it kill someone?

Please let it kill someone.
Just allow the warlocks death to reset the cooldown and I would be happy with it.

...lifetap, lifetap, lifetap, lifetap, lifetap, lifetap, hellfire...well hey! looky there... O.o
Can it kill someone?

Can it kill someone?

Who's up for a resounding game of Warlock Roulette?
Bring back when it killed people. We're warlocks, we NEED to kill people.
06/18/2011 07:02 PMPosted by Ysoh
Just allow the warlocks death to reset the cooldown and I would be happy with it.
Yeah that'd be great. Makes up for those unexpected wipes on bosses you'd think you'd never wipe on (Tank d/c'ing on heroic halfus for example and causing a wipe)
Can it kill someone?

If gnomes get priority, I am all for it.
Can it kill someone?

Richard, is that you?
I'd say 7-8 mins down from 10 seems fair
Just put them on seperate cooldowns... All fixed.
Some kind of fix for raid wipes would be great!

Something akind to Heroism/Bloodlust