Patch 4.2: Rage of the Firelands Guide - 9/20

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Sweet. Dragonwrath shall be mine... My one, My own, my... PRESHUSSSSS! >:O
I'm addicted to the wallpaper, by the way. Great job on that sexy artwork.

And HOLY crap finally some new dailies to do!
Is there any prerequisite to unlock Fireland quests such as completing all Mount Hyjal quests? I hope that being level 85 is all I need.
Should throw in a few 5 mans mid patch or so... I think the public is bored of ZG and ZA already!!
Props to the person who put together that overview page. It's nice to find all the 4.2 information in one place and in a clear format.
Is the Recruit a Friend change retroactive? I currently have an account linked to mine, so will I be able to receive the XP and level granting bonuses up through level 80?
Firelands.

Coming Soon™
Ugh. Dailies. Whoever invented dailies should be shot.
Best. Birthday present. EVAR.
06/25/2011 07:47 AMPosted by Malaikat
Is there any prerequisite to unlock Fireland quests such as completing all Mount Hyjal quests? I hope that being level 85 is all I need.

yes there is you need to complete hyjil up to the regrowth
so they scrapped abysal maw, and give us more dailies? holy crap double shark jump blizz!
How come with this patch they're open with letting everyone know what date it is specifically? Unless my memory is trash (which I believe it is anyways) didn't the used to just say patch x.x coming soon, but never exactly patch x.x coming 5/24
What's gonna be the minimum recommended item level to go in there with? 359 ? Higher?
Well... Seeing as how you should have Heroic BoT/BWD gear by this stage in the game, I would say iLvl 365+.
:( no ice melts fire -_-
one thing you gotta say, Blizz does wonderful trailers. lol

One man (or Orc, or Draenei) alone on the mountain, facing the Gods...great music, amazing graphics. Who can resist...
I just wish they hadn't moved Arena titles back. Have a few players from previous guilds wanting to pay to xfer/faction change to join us for Firelands release and, if it's true that it's coming out on the 28th, then they can't without passing on their glad. titles :(
cant wait until firelands im going to lvl to 85 are they upping the lvls yet?
06/25/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Drode
Is the Recruit a Friend change retroactive? I currently have an account linked to mine, so will I be able to receive the XP and level granting bonuses up through level 80?

Anyone knows the answer to this?