Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Why is this not stickied yet?

*bump*
Who this doesn't pertain to:

People who play "just to have fun"

Those bastards.

I know right? Those jerks.

In all reality, it's a joke, while being semi-serious. Most people who are here just to have fun take offense/get defensive when people tell them how to rp, or try and make them rp.
Bump! and sticky, cause this thread aint sticky enough yet.
Reported for a stick, this is the best rp 101 i've read and wish MG followed some of this.

I like you you let your race and background influence your personality but not really rope you into a standered cookie cutter one people expect. :)

This is pretty much the rp i was tught and retaught thanks you you I'll see about applying it. on this server as I like it here so far. I had a moment of just observing rp, and something just clicked and found myself in the game for a moment.

Good job.
Your glue is fail Thenock. I demand results! Someone get a gnome! This glue isn't sticky enough! Bring me female draenei! This post will be sticky one way or another!

On a serious note, I'm beginning the outline of my more advanced roleplaying guide, but I can't decide if I want to rope it all into one massive super guide, or have several smaller guides.
Your glue is fail Thenock. I demand results! Someone get a gnome! This glue isn't sticky enough! Bring me female draenei! This post will be sticky one way or another!

On a serious note, I'm beginning the outline of my more advanced roleplaying guide, but I can't decide if I want to rope it all into one massive super guide, or have several smaller guides.

smaller guides are easier to read and take in the larger ones. I would go small. That way a person can read what section they want. instead of scrolling a massive guide.
I suppose you're right. That or I can label the individual parts so you can ctrl+f and type in that little code to get to that spot right away...hmm.
So.... much..... text..... I'll read it later, I probably need to, anyways, but quite a few people I respect liked it, so I'm going to bump it and remember to read it! I'll sticky it/like it, it seems to be a more popular read on this server.
Me hearts of fire
the threads on fire feelin HOT HOT HOT
Still not stickied?

/bump
No
Is sticky broken?
Must be. Or this thread would be flypaper.
This is a great thread, definitely should be stickied!

I'm glad to know that (so far) I've followed most of these guidelines. Like someone else said, some info on my characters do not come out until I start RPing them, and really get immersed in the world. I start with a vague idea, and flesh it out over time.

This guide has inspired me to re-write one of my (not often used) characters, and I'm really excited to put something new together. Thanks much!
This is useful and our forums do not have an rp guide really. Most rp guides on other server forums are very.... strict and not really fun to read. Maybe there is a thread stickied limit?
No way, we totally need that post about twitter more than this.