Mount Hyjal Quests. Im Stuck!

General Discussion
Im at about 80 quests in Mount Hyjal right now and im totally stuck. Iv'e been to all of the shrines and every single other place... Not one quest to be found. Idk what the heck im missing. HELP!
Try shrine of Aviana, up the ramp in side. Hard to see that exclamation mark.
I just looked up, down, in, and around shrine of Avania. Theres no quests : /
What was the last quest you completed? I was a little confused over at Aessina's place and it sent me to help Tortolla, but after Tortolla you need to go to Aviana's shrine and there's quests there.
I did the quests MONTHS ago but i think the last one i did was part of the Shrine of Avania... maybe. Ugh... All i really know is that im at 80/115 now
The only 2 places I have seen people get confused is either where the trampoline is and miss it. Or in the shrine.

I know my gf got stuck and I told her up the ramp she went up the ramp outside the building not inside. Sorry other then that I am just as clueless
The other place I've seen people miss is when you get to the latter stages and are taking quests from Cenarius et al on the little island. One is to gather three book type objects from the nearby area and if you pay attention to your minimap, you'll see a ! where there's a quest to bring an egg that's on a pedastal back to Cenarius. That triggers another quest and is part of the ones required to have done to get to the Firelord quest where you help banish Rags.
You may want to try the addon Everyquest. It looks like it has the Cataclysm data. You can use it to narrow down quest chains and what not to see what you may have missed.
Ok. Ill try all this... Thanks. And Orbital, where is this trampoline quest?
Everyquest only supports up to 4.03a : /
You need exactly 84 quests done in Hyjal to unlock the dailies- basically up to the jousting quest.

How many do you have done? I got stuck on the "Assist Aessina" part because it involves assisting Tortolla first, and then you do a couple quests in the "Tortolla area" (help the burning tree on the rock, etc) and it should send you back to Aessina and complete.

edit:
06/29/2011 08:28 AMPosted by Anthem
The other place I've seen people miss is when you get to the latter stages and are taking quests from Cenarius et al on the little island. One is to gather three book type objects from the nearby area and if you pay attention to your minimap, you'll see a ! where there's a quest to bring an egg that's on a pedastal back to Cenarius. That triggers another quest and is part of the ones required to have done to get to the Firelord quest where you help banish Rags.

^ You don't need to do this part.
06/29/2011 08:31 AMPosted by Abbakkaturre

Look for it in the top left (northwest) corner of the Hyjal map.
Go back to nordrassil and see if Ysera has any quests for you. My first time through the zone I got really stuck because I didn't notice the vision of Ysera to pick up The Last Living Lorekeeper.
06/29/2011 08:31 AMPosted by Abbakkaturre

Had to take kid to school. The trampoline one is NW from Grove of Aessina.
06/29/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Kaimillia
Go back to nordrassil and see if Ysera has any quests for you. My first time through the zone I got really stuck because I didn't notice the vision of Ysera to pick up The Last Living Lorekeeper.

Good advice. And if you talk to her she should give you a hint about where you need to go.

You have to assist:

Goldrinn, the wolf spirit
    Aviana, the harpy/eagle spirit
    Sanctuary of Malorne- Tortolla, the turle ancient
    Grove of Aessina
    Nordu- rescue from his fiery tormentors