packrat's nightmare!

General Discussion
maybe it's just me, but I still don't understand why they removed the keyring in 4.2. With all the talk of tabard management, I figured the keyring was on the right track. Now I have absolutely no room and have to decide what I want to delete to have even a small amount of space in my inventory. They should have at least waited till the tabards were taken care of before removing the keyring so they could fill that space.

I'm also hoping they're starting work on a 'miscellaneous' bag for all the crap coming out of archeology and all the 'fun' items they introduced in 4.2. Cuz I can't handle any more of it!
Agreed..need more room..
06/30/2011 02:08 PMPosted by Danghor
maybe it's just me, but I still don't understand why they removed the keyring in 4.2.

It was to get rid of an outdated feature to possibly make room for something vastly more useful....like more general storage.
Well, all they did was give you back some keys. Some were converted to gold. I just sold off any keys they gave back or destroyed the ones I couldn't. As a Blacksmith, I kept the Obsidium keys as they'll unlock anything.