Dungeon queing threw Real ID.

General Discussion
Could Dungeon queuing threw Real ID be implemented since the Dungeon finder is already cross server. I sucks having friends on other servers that you can't play with and you cant talk to them non-stop on the Real ID but would you be able to start a Group or Dungeon Que with them it would defiantly enhance my taste toward that game and make it a lot more socialable
That is actually a nice Idea imo, because like you I have friends on other servers I'd love to play with but can't because I don't want to spend the money to leave my server.
It's already in the works. It was announced about a month ago. It will be a premium service. Whoever pays the service will be able to select people off their RealID list to their group as long as same faction.
06/30/2011 07:23 AMPosted by Anthaenis
Could Dungeon queuing threw Real ID be implemented since the Dungeon finder is already cross server. I sucks having friends on other servers that you can't play with and you cant talk to them non-stop on the Real ID but would you be able to start a Group or Dungeon Que with them it would defiantly enhance my taste toward that game and make it a lot more socialable

It is in the works as a paid service.
But why have to pay for it? just add it free it will make alot more people happy
06/30/2011 07:29 AMPosted by Orai
It's already in the works. It was announced about a month ago. It will be a premium service. Whoever pays the service will be able to select people off their RealID list to their group as long as same faction.

Which does nothing for me since all my friends are horde...

Why can't we "put our differences aside" for a dungeon or two? I mean I can talk to them & what not, it makes no sense to not group with them... Esp since I'm on a PvE realm & i am constantly fighting alongside horde to get things done.