RaF Mount -- How Many?

Customer Support
So I'm thinking about RaFing myself to 80 because I can't stand the process of bootstrapping myself on this account since this is my 5th World of Warcraft account and the rest of my characters are on my EU account on this battle.net profile.

After browsing around the forums yesterday I read someone complaining about what to me appeared to be an issue in which the RaF mount could only be owned by a single character in the account, even if multiple accounts are RaFed. My question is: is this true? If I RaF myself now and give the mount to this character (for example), will I never be able to give a RaF mount to any other characters even if I RaF other accounts in the future?

Thanks in advance.
So I'm thinking about RaFing myself to 80 because I can't stand the process of bootstrapping myself on this account since this is my 5th World of Warcraft account and the rest of my characters are on my EU account on this battle.net profile.

After browsing around the forums yesterday I read someone complaining about what to me appeared to be an issue in which the RaF mount could only be owned by a single character in the account, even if multiple accounts are RaFed. My question is: is this true? If I RaF myself now and give the mount to this character (for example), will I never be able to give a RaF mount to any other characters even if I RaF other accounts in the future?

Thanks in advance.

Ummm, no. One character per RAF can CLAIM a mount - it's not account wide like some mounts and pets.
07/08/2011 01:21 AMPosted by Allene
Ummm, no. One character per RAF can CLAIM a mount - it's not account wide like some mounts and pets.

My question is whether multiple RaFs will result in multiple mounts.

Yes, when the requirements are met - you should be able to claim on on a character for each RAF that qualifies.