RBG queue issues

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
Entire 2800 average MMR team on Korgath unable to play RBGS due to terribly long queues. Hours and hours of waiting without games becoming available.
Welcome to what we had to deal with for MONTHS while you folks loled at us and said it was a population issue, shoes on the other foot now!

But in all honesty I feel for you nothing sucks more then siting in a que that will not pop DESPITE knowing that there are more than enough of you and more than enough of them to make it happen!!

blizzard can't get there ques straight!
We are playing at level cap in the bracket Blizzard intended us to play. I will report your post for trolling if you don't edit it to be within the terms of service.
10 hours of queing over the past week. 1 game.
this deserves more attention than characters that didn't level passed 29
the fact that we have atleast 4 different teams queing all around the same mmr (2600+) and none of us getting qued into each other over the course of 20 minutes or longer is absurd
07/14/2011 12:38 AMPosted by Smokebomberx
he fact that we have atleast 4 different teams queing all around the same mmr (2600+) and none of us getting qued into each other over the course of 20 minutes or longer is absurd

Pretty much same with our server of 4+ 2600 mmr teams queing up for a hour straight no quepops for any of us for the last 3 days.
The first month of rated bgs in season 9 was basically unplayable due to the wins counting as losses bug.

Blizzard, impress us and fix the match making problems in something less than the 5 weeks it took you to address the last game breaking issue in rbgs.
Is this even a "known issue" yet?
bump

we have been watching aj for when you top teams queue to hope for games. not one game this week at all in about 4 hours of queue time.

last week was fine. even played bails team here a couple times was actually happy we were getting high enough to do so :)

this week though. something has to be wrong if all these teams around the same mmr are queueing and NO ONE is getting games. its clearly a bug. please fix it soon. if we dont get games tonight i will be pugging wins and possibly killing my mmr just to get my point cap.

would love to see a blue post in here.

and bailamos, to have a gm ask me if everyone in the group was lvl 85.... kinda insulting lol
I'm not going to say Blizzard doesn't care or all they want to work on is dragonslaying, however, it's quite disheartening when a portion of the community is often left to fend for themselves without notice or updates. This queue bug issue is only one of many wrong with RBGs right now. In addition, RBG players from last season that still haven't played a game yet remain on the ladder, polluting it and our knowledge of who is at the top. It would be nice if our small, but tight-knit community of RBGers were not so often feeling unoticed and underwhelmed by the lack attention given to pressing game-breaking issues. Perhaps Blizzard is understaffed.

I actually spoke to a GM about the queue issue the other day and his response was: "Well first make sure you must have an equal amount of people queue on both sides (10) and that they are all the same level (85)." Really? I lead a group that is at the upper echelon of the RBG teams and I'm being informed that my hour in a half queue may be a result of me not realizing that I needed ten level 85s in order to compete? Obviously, there is a huge knowledge disconnect between Blizzard's staff and prominent PvP issues. Shouldn't staff designed to help people in-game know more about issues than a twelve year old with basic observation skills entering a random battleground for the first time?

While I agree we're definitely the red headed step child of WoW, GMs seem to often be pretty dumb and useless on most everything.
07/14/2011 09:12 AMPosted by Bailamos
Thanks Angryfrog, pleasure playing the "Angry" crew always. And Tom, isn't the point that GMs should NOT be pretty dumb and useless?

Yea of course, just pointing out that GM incompetency isn't unique to PVP issues. While other things are obviously slanted towards PVE, GMs I think are one area where we all get ##@@ty service.
I'm not going to say Blizzard doesn't care or all they want to work on is dragonslaying, however, it's quite disheartening when a portion of the community is often left to fend for themselves without notice or updates. This queue bug issue is only one of many wrong with RBGs right now. In addition, RBG players from last season that still haven't played a game yet remain on the ladder, polluting it and our knowledge of who is at the top. It would be nice if our small, but tight-knit community of RBGers were not so often feeling unoticed and underwhelmed by the lack attention given to pressing game-breaking issues. Perhaps Blizzard is understaffed.

I actually spoke to a GM about the queue issue the other day and his response was: "Well first make sure you must have an equal amount of people queue on both sides (10) and that they are all the same level (85)." Really? I lead a group that is at the upper echelon of the RBG teams and I'm being informed that my hour and half queue may be a result of me not realizing that I needed ten level 85s in order to compete? Obviously, there is a huge knowledge disconnect between Blizzard's staff and prominent PvP issues. Shouldn't staff designed to help people in-game know more about issues than a twelve year old with basic observation skills entering a random battleground for the first time?

Good post, top 8 college student Bailamos.

Sincerely, top 25 grad school student, Lawson.
07/13/2011 10:48 PMPosted by Fluffywrath
We are playing at level cap in the bracket Blizzard intended us to play. I will report your post for trolling if you don't edit it to be within the terms of service.

o gawd look @ this guy. grow up plz
07/14/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Flyphlosion

o gawd look @ this guy. grow up plz

How bout you grow up... IN GAME to level 85 and play with the rest of us. Thx
I'd rather mature in reality than in a game; his post made him sound like a 12yo, so does yours. I'm just calling him out for it.
07/14/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Flyphlosion
I'd rather mature in reality than in a game; his post made him sound like a 12yo, so does yours. I'm just calling him out for it.

Thanks for that lesson in maturity, Flyphlosion of Masta Ballerz.
You're just jealous you're not a baller

masta ballerz #1