How do I get to Outland from Azeroth?

General Discussion
As the title says, any idea how I get to Outland from Azeroth?
outlands can be reached by going in the dark portal in the blasted lands, most capitol cities have a portal that takes you right too it.
07/18/2011 04:40 AMPosted by Takashikage
outlands can be reached by going in the dark portal in the blasted lands, most capitol cities have a portal that takes you right too it.

The portals are usually by mage trainers as well.
Mage portal in sw mage tower. better question though, how do you get to 77 without knowing that?
What the Dwarf said.

Strikes me as kinda odd that you are 77 but dont know how to get to OL.
What the Dwarf said.

Maybe a dungeon, or BG lvler.
What the Dwarf said.

Don't need to go to outland to do random dungeons and battlegrounds. My now 80 priest skipped quite a lot of outland and northrend with those.
thanks for the replies.

It's my first time here and spend most of my time running around Azeroth :)
07/18/2011 09:11 AMPosted by Fiveofnine
It's my first time here
eh. BoA and PvP gear. I take you mean, first time to the forums.
thanks for the replies.

It's my first time here and spend most of my time running around Azeroth :)

Did you see anyone else or were you alone most of the time?
What the Dwarf said.

A reason why people should have to discover dungeons, prime example actually, so these threads dont exist.
eh. BoA and PvP gear. I take you mean, first time to the forums.

first time to forum and playing the game.
It took me a long time before I started pvp but got hooked on it. I also wanted the fancy heirloom gear people went on about.
BoE was suggested to me and others by the guides that took us through the dungeons :)

07/18/2011 09:15 AMPosted by Shutup
Did you see anyone else or were you alone most of the time?

Most of the time I was alone but did ask people when I saw them. Some helped and others didn't :)

A reason why people should have to discover dungeons, prime example actually, so these threads dont exist.

I spent most of the game doing quests & dungeons in Azeroth. And as a hunter I had no reason to go into the mage section of Stormwind. My trainers are in Goldshire or the other side of Stormwind :)

But thank you all for your help. I did manage to find the place with the help of a lovely couple I found near the auction house :)