[H] 1/7 Progression 10man LF MDPS and healer

Area 52
<Progression> is a Hardcore raiding guild looking for a Melee DPS and 1 healer to round out our core team. We are pretty freindly people who like to pve/pvp and run old instances for achievements. If done early with our raid week will still use the remaining days to run old heroic instances such as BoT or BwD. We plan on being a top guild progressing fast and through content efficently. We are looking for competent players who share the same goals in raiding. with atleast 7/7 exp and a 370+ilvl anything close will also be considered.

Pvp
We have alot of 2200+ players in our guild to decide we want to start Rbgs. The rated battlegrouds Will be ran on weekends (Friday / saturday / sunday) around 9 server. Any social players or Compentant Pvpers with atleast 2k rating and 3.7k resil feel free to whisper any1 for an invite.

Recruiting
Enhance or Elemental shamman
Fury or Arms warrior
Feral druid
Ret pally
Any rouge
Holy paladin

Raid times
Tuesday - 6:45-9:45
Wedsnday - 6:45-9:45
Thursday - 6:45-9:45
monday 6:45-9:45 All times are server

If intrested please contact the following names by ingame mail or whipser or leave a post on the forum.
Spells
Lyrics
Darthelmet
Bumppppppp
Bumppppp For melee!
I will contact you in-game
07/19/2011 07:15 PMPosted by Cloudikon
I will contact you in-game

ok
Updated needs for Holy pally
Bump
Bummp for them melee
Need 1 Exceptional Rogue, for a starting spot. Please have 5/7+ Firelands.
^^^^
I am transferring to this server tonight. I could not find a guild to raid Firelands with after mine fell apart, but I meet the ilvl requirement and have a lot of recent raiding experience.
07/23/2011 06:40 PMPosted by Grughk
I am transferring to this server tonight. I could not find a guild to raid Firelands with after mine fell apart, but I meet the ilvl requirement and have a lot of recent raiding experience

Contact me in game through mail or whisper me when im on and we can talk.

BUMP
Bump
Hi, i saw this post recently and sparked my interest. the raid times are perfect for me, I am a Prot war with Arms OS. I have tbh i havent done a whole lot of cata raiding due to te fact everywhere i go i get shafted by some form or another, but im willing to learn. and listen. atm im on the server elune but I am thinking of transfering here to see whats the deal. Let me know what you think.
bump
bump
Looking for a new server/guild, just curious though, when you say "feral druid" I assume you mean kitty and not bear?

If so then ignore this post hehe
Why's everyone got to raid on thursday!..
Bump for new changes/ updated needs!
Bump