@Bargon

Garrosh
and the winner for worst run on sentence of the year goes to...
10/15/2011 12:58 PMPosted by Kungfool
Wow Bargon, don't seem to be getting a whole lot of respect for a guy that claims to be 2.5k rated in arena.
\

That's because he's a moron.
02/12/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Lucius
who's bargon

Nobody
garrosh didn't open until wrath of the lich king had been out for almost two months. just because you deleted your other post doesn't mean you're not retarded.

and you still never dueled me. how're those 1.4 speed daggers working for your enhancement shaman?
When WOTLK came out the lag on some high pop servers was unbearable as were the que times to get in. Garrosh was opened offering free server transfers to those people wanting to actually play and get more then 2 fps in Dal. I moved here to Garrosh from Lightbringer with a dozen close friends for the free transfer. This server did not exist prior to that. I know this for certain because I was there when it opened. We once had a fairly populous server and active forums and a nice community it has since taken a horrible turn that petty fighting like this will never solve.
Oh Bargon, Sarriz = Mikejones, and frost nova doesnt last long enough for you to be held in place. bet youre still attacking images in your 'pro' 2200 ratings right? still fun to see that youre making excuses about the darkshire incident :)
Lol idk about you getting any better, you are still using RF items, dont have ANY reg ds kills, and you got some of the !@#$tiest enchants ive seen, not to say that youre not using rune of the fallen crusader.

oh and you should prolly drop mining since youre getting "better"
it hurts to read...
06/26/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Bargon
Deern i got 10 people if not more that say your full of it becuase they were playing on garosh in burning crusade too!!! I don't need to prove it i know the truth and so do my freinds... Dude this was a long time ago get over it, i was trying a new spec it didnt work out for me, and now im good, i learn and get better, not drell and complain on the past, and have to bring it up like you do, it's done!!!

Playing on Garrosh in BC.. Hmmm..

http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Garrosh_US

Garrosh US was opened in January 2009 as a new realm.

The expansion to the MMORPG World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King was released on November 13, 2008.
06/26/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Bargon
Deern i got 10 people if not more that say your full of it becuase they were playing on garosh in burning crusade too!!!

>10 people
>implying they're not all your alternate personalities
>implying you could even make human interaction

please go
LEAVE BARGON ALONE, GUYS! HE'S MY FRIEND!