New Orc Model

General Discussion
Please blizzard, give us new race models already.... Look heres a sweet orc model, make it happen :)

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/MiguelCrespo85/?action=view&current=Bliz_BoBo_Orc02.jpg
Nah I would think a cross between the EQ ogre and EQ troll would be better.
That's pretty awesome. Definitely looks a bit more like Thrall's model.

I bet dollars to donuts (what's that even mean?!) that an update for the original races is going to be announced at Blizzcon as a feature in the next expansion.
Please blizzard, give us new race models already.... Look heres a sweet orc model, make it happen :)

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d77/MiguelCrespo85/?action=view&current=Bliz_BoBo_Orc02.jpg

Holy crap dude, that's sick!

I would roll Horde in a heartbeat if that's what the models looked like!
Love it.
New models are difficult.

Some people will love it or hate it and they won't ever shut up about it.

I will say this though. Currently, the models we have really give people the wrong impression of what wow-orcs are supposed to look like.
N-No back problems? That's not an orc! That's just a really tall goblin! :P

All of the old races need model updates. Badly. The game is moving ahead... We're stuck in N64 mode while the game is playing on a whole new system >_>
That's pretty awesome. Definitely looks a bit more like Thrall's model.

I bet dollars to donuts (what's that even mean?!) that an update for the original races is going to be announced at Blizzcon as a feature in the next expansion.

That would be sooo sweeet! now i cant wait for blizzcon
Have you seen Thrall's new model? That's how orcs should look like.
I like this more than thrall model or actually mode, I'd roll it

Like they took a trip to Anime-town?
07/21/2011 12:11 PMPosted by Springrunner

YES. That is exactly how all Orc models should look.

Like they took a trip to Anime-town?

Ehhhh...what? No.
I think I saw that picture floating around about a year ago. And the announced a few months ago that they do plan to update their models, I'm not sure if they scrapped the idea though.
If orcs looked like that, I would play mine. I dislike how hunched over and broad they are. In the RTS games they were much taller and thinner than in WoW. They look like giant gorillas now :(
ORc should stand straight in warcraft 3 the grunt were not having a hunched back like that.
07/21/2011 12:41 PMPosted by Esandarius
They look like giant gorillas now :(

Says the human male. >_>
Says the human male. >_>

Human males look like normal sized gorillas. There's a difference.
Who created or where is this picture from anyway? because it looks awesome. After looking at it it looks like the knee cap from Garrosh armor (not the style but attachment to the model/skeleton)
That is an amazing model. Like people said, if they looked like that, I'd roll one. Right now it just feels like I'm playing as the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

And to people who say, "People may be attached to their old models! What then?" Blizzard could simply add an option for new or old models. I believe there was another MMO that did that. (EQ? I can't remember.)