vs Frost Mages

Priest
All my chars so far have been melee and Im exahusted of getting !!@#d by frost mages, so I was wondering, how are spriest doing against them?
I would imagine very well, since an Spriest can double dispel all the freezes off of them and can Disperse through a Deep Freeze, but I do not know for certain.

On my Mage (Main), I fight a lot of them and they usually give me a lot of trouble. The only thing I have to one up them is double Ice Block to remove DoTs. I haven't been able to fight a good one 1v1 yet though.
I dont want an OP class, just want someting that doesn't get destroyed unless I develop psychic powers.
Spriest can burn anything down... the problem is being alive long enough to do that...
07/23/2011 05:53 PMPosted by Giri
I would imagine very well, since an Spriest can double dispel all the freezes off of them and can Disperse through a Deep Freeze, but I do not know for certain.

Pretty much this.

I'd like to add, though, that if you can, dispel that Ice Barrier. And mass dispel Ice Block, as always.

Thanks for the input, I have a BE priest at 53 and I really enjoyed leveling with her but I think I'll start a new ally one instead since Im tired of doing horde quests.