Not queuing for your spec.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Lately, not on just this toon, but also on my level 85 Paladin and level 63 Paladin, I've noticed alot of druids/paladins going into queue as a tank or healer but being speced for a different talent tree. This can get very frustrating as there is the 15 min. cooldown and you cannot kick during that time, and they cannot hold aggro nearly as well or heal as well as if they were speced for their role. It has gotten to the point where i had to go buy dual spec (only 10g, but im on a new realm with no friends or money source so 10g is alot right now) and had to deal with this until i got a shield from a dunegon while we had off-spec tanks and healers. Ever since I have bought dual spec, every single dunegon i have done without fail I have ended up tanking while we have to kick the current take or they have to go dps while tank, I was even having to tank before I could get dual spec in Arms. This is ridiculous, so I dont know what Blizzard can do to help, whether its have the game look to see if theyre speced for tanking/healing or looking at their gear, but something need to be done to help this. If I'm in the wrong fourm, please correct me and I will request this thread locked and move it to the proper fourm.

Thanks for reading,
Wárrior.
Non-max level dungeons aren't really balanced in such a way that they need healing specced healers or tanks to be completable. Before dual-spec, I healed dungeons as shadow with no problems, and so did a lot of other priests.

Dungeons have not gotten harder since then.
Well I have o problem that if they can go off spec and keep aggro/keep the heals up, but theres tanks what are wearing cloth, druid healers that are wearing all feral gear, and this just isnt for this toon its also happening on my lvl 85 and 63 too.
07/26/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Wárrior
Well I have o problem that if they can go off spec and keep aggro/keep the heals up, but theres tanks what are wearing cloth, druid healers that are wearing all feral gear, and this just isnt for this toon its also happening on my lvl 85 and 63 too.

Remember, the one constant in all your bad dungeons is you.
07/26/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Mescyn

Pre-BC ones got harder... boss wise. Still your point is valid but that should be noted.

Remember, the one constant in all your bad dungeons is you.

Well isnt someone quite the troll today? And im just curious to how im the bad one if im the one switching specs mid dunegon to take the tanks spot when i queue as a dps so i can quest and do dunegons, i dont go as tank just so i have a longer queue. If I constantly have to go tank mid-dunegon, im not the bad one, the one with the tank emblem next to their portrait is.
07/26/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Methril

Pre-BC ones got harder... boss wise. Still your point is valid but that should be noted.

Pre-BC dungeons are still MUCH easier now than they were before these dungeons got nerfed in BC.

Well isnt someone quite the troll today? And im just curious to how im the bad one if im the one switching specs mid dunegon to take the tanks spot when i queue as a dps so i can quest and do dunegons, i dont go as tank just so i have a longer queue. If I constantly have to go tank mid-dunegon, im not the bad one, the one with the tank emblem next to their portrait is.

Troll? Hardly. I was stating a fact.

You made a pretty outlandish claim that across all level brackets, and all your toons, you consistently get people queuing for spots they don't belong in, including level 85 dungeons. If you are going to offer only anecdotal evidence, you had better at least have something intelligent that will back it up, such as specific examples.

The one constant is you. That's not a troll statement, your thread is more trollish than anything anyone else has said.
07/26/2011 02:46 PMPosted by Terrain
Troll? Hardly. I was stating a fact.

Nah. You're just being a jerk in devil's advocate's clothing.

This has happened in a few dungeons I've queued up for. We all zone in...

Tank: Does anyone want to tank? I don't have a tank spec.

Insinuating someone is terrible because they get retards in their groups a few times is being trollish.