Garrosh 2k + arena club

Garrosh
08/01/2011 02:38 AMPosted by Cyona
Alliance probably has around 8 people above 2000. So don't feel too bad.

HAHA!!! this mage use to be my favorite on wrath:) from what i remeberd the top frost mage i ever seen (wrath). Hope you get back to arenas.
Oh, he's a Rogue is he? Clever girl.
forgot me lol
endqt - warlock (he's active too =])
Knuckle and I scrub nub
It's not easy choosing the FOTM.-OMG death strike nerf. *stumbles upon druid* FERAL!

MORE FOTM MORE MORE MORE
- Emoqt
This thread made me lol.
08/18/2011 07:23 PMPosted by Angerfist
This thread made me lol.

Hey qt
08/20/2011 12:54 PMPosted by Spirited
O.o ill be active again in a couple months or so. (sort of) So whoever is playin endqt dont get too attached ^^

./wave trash (like it matters, is hard to carry baddies).
08/28/2011 08:51 AMPosted by Voxxi

./wave trash (like it matters, is hard to carry baddies).

Looks like some baddie can't post on his main and is mad Spirited can get t2 in 3 days after coming back from a 3 month break.

OH wait, isn't Urusk that extremely horrible enh shaman? Hmm, can't remember. How's that 2k bracket on illidan? I hear you think it's very hard. =[

Edit: btw, if it isn't the shaman. Then it must be the bad hunter that went to Rivendare. Jungle cleave is hard man, you can't even break 1800 over there, eh? your English still is fail and will point out who you are. peso.

LOL still trash. . . do you even know what comp your runing. Need me to tell you? is that how far you can go with such faceroll comp. . . or you need one good skilled dps (with a faceroll comp) to carry your !@# one and last time to 2.5k. . . L2p trash, play class that req skill and more keybinds, holy paladin have 10-15 keybinds tops. . .

LOL still trash. . . do you even know what comp your runing. Need me to tell you? is that how far you can go with such faceroll comp. . . or you need one good skilled dps (with a faceroll comp) to carry your !@# one and last time to 2.5k. . . L2p trash, play class that req skill and more keybinds, holy paladin have 10-15 keybinds tops. . .

lol yup, it's the fail jungle huntard that has trouble at 1800 on a better BG than emberstorm. Yeah, I play a class that is clearly no skill. Hpallies weren't the worst healers at all last season. 2600+ in a new bg as a hpally. Which btw, we were top 5 jungle cleave in US at one point, 3rd as hpally. Don't be mad you aren't good enough to maintain 2.2, or 1800 even. atm I'm not really "running a comp" for realz, I'm just helping some friends get their 2.2k.

Again - Post on your main, little boy. =] Show us all how bad you really are.

Edit: Btw, would you like to see a screenie of my key binds? Clearly more than 15, kid.

Actually, let me show you:
http://imageshack.us/f/202/lolbadhuntard.png/

Count that out in your language, please. =]

You sAck. Also i dont play arenas. . . 1. too easy 2. too unbalanced 3. too many trash trolls.
I'm a pve player, most arenas players are too high of themself (Kids who play 40 hour a week with no life, like you)

Edit: you said something about jungle huntard, comp you ran with a decnt hunter (hunter looked more skilled than you ever could be) and it seems the 2.6k player didnt make it too far. . . Heres the req for you to reach 2.2k (30+ hours of doing arenas a week), 2.3k-2.4k is what you will ever get again (40hour-50hour with lots of kid rage per week) playing a faceroll comp like you always do.
Trololololololololololololololololol hahahahaha
08/29/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Voxxi
You sAck.

Good...one?

Also i dont play arenas. . . 1. too easy

Yeah? Where is gladiator?

I'm a pve player,

Doesn't look like your druid has rag down, nor does your huntard. You even suck at PvE, huh?

Heres the req for you to reach 2.2k (30+ hours of doing arenas a week)

If it takes you 30+ hours a week to get 2.2k you are doing it wrong.

2.3k-2.4k is what you will ever get again

Your English is so cute. Obv i'm going to get it again. Thanks! =]

playing a faceroll comp like you always do.

Warrior/fire mage is clearly faceroll. I've ran... MLP, Jungle cleave, Kitty cleave, WMP, RFP, DFP, and MRP. All 2.2k+ this season. If you are saying I run faceroll comps, you are calling 90% of arena comps faceroll. If it's so faceroll then... Why did you get to 2.2k, get raged at by team mates, kicked off the team, and replaced to the point where you had to xfer off? You xfered your hunter to PvP...but... you don't pvp bro =] Your excuses are so cute!

Are you done talking trash? I would reply to all this lies you just said, but sadly I have a life (gtg work in 30 minutes) and I don’t have time like you do to play a game 24/7 a week. Also don’t come saying you’re a 2.5k+ player when you got kicked because you were bad (I’m sure a bot can heal better than you do in arenas). Why you’re so mad and call me by character names rofl. . . How’s the life in your parents basement? Would ever find a gf and stop getting on does level 1 character to troll on the forum like you do? Oh and before I close the web and I go to work, nice try with druidcoin. . I’ll look him up see who’s that guy. And i dont play in this realm baddie. . .