Mysterious Letters [RP?]

Moon Guard
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Oh how he loves lurk and sneak.
A man with fangs and wool of sheep.
And oh the words his maw does leak.
Soon he'll lull the Wolves to sleep.

I got this as well, along with Twilight text and a Fortune Card.
Ah, Argilla, you found my letter a little late it seems. This one was meant to be collected with last nights bunch, I suppose I'll have to fix that and send you and your...friends...something a little more 'worthwhile'.

I guess you worgen don't like to be all clumped together. Oh well.

For the rest of you, enjoy.

-The Broken Doll
Across the stars where dreams are made.

There is where you'll spend your days.

Safe within these four walls.

A box. A pox. A hero falls.

- The Broken Doll

recieved this in the mail today
"Across the stars where dreams are amde. There is where you'll spend your days. Safe within these four walls. A box, a pox, a hero falls - The Broken Doll

Enjoyable.

edit: draenei get repeats because we're all the same. :(
Many get 'repeats'. Perhaps there is a pattern as to who is getting poetry and who is not.

Goodnight.

-The Broken Doll
Many get 'repeats'. Perhaps there is a pattern as to who is getting poetry and who is not.

Goodnight.

-The Broken Doll

Good I prefer being unimportant. Let's me kill more blood elves.
I wanna play along! wat do!?
08/10/2011 01:17 AMPosted by Cythe
So very cool! Have you all ICly met up yet? Keep us posted!

I've met Anamaleth IC and I've sent a letter to Danyle, and spoken with one of the Clergy about him. Other than that, I don't know what other guilds are planning, but I definitely smell IC meet ups happening.
This an Alliance only thing? Tadkins wants to play. xD
08/07/2011 10:05 PMPosted by Faldorus
BLOOD ELF PIE

Mmmm. I love the filling.
Dear Broken Doll,

There may be lore clues that our characters do not know ICly. Are we allowed to post some crack theories here, or are we to solve this in-game?

Also everyone! If the letter came with anything, make sure to mention it! ^_^

Also while I'm here, I am now 86% positive this as something to do with the Old Gods and Twilight.
I didn't get one yet.

:I
Wolves of Greymane have gotten the hangman's noose and a magic filled lucky charm with our little poem.

Dimiti gets these letters in the mail and easily becomes paranoid. First the noose and now a mysterious lucky charm. After his days having been captured but cultists this did not settle with him. So he tries to take it to a mage in Darnassus to see what sort of magic it is or what the charm might do.
I've gotten one as well.
edited above post