Weekly guild activity

General Discussion
When does it reset for the new week. Im setting up prizes for the guild members who perform the most activity.
bump
I'm guessing it would be the same as raid resets. Just a guess though.
I'm looking for the same information. I also assumed that it would be during weekly raid resets, but looking at the Armory today a lot of the weekly numbers from last week still seem to be present.
It doesn't reset as far as I know. It just takes the last 7 days.
Weekly guild activity should reset around 3 AM realm time every Tuesday. Certain issues may delay that reset, but in general that's the time you should shoot for.

08/16/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Christies
I'm looking for the same information. I also assumed that it would be during weekly raid resets, but looking at the Armory today a lot of the weekly numbers from last week still seem to be present.

The Armory may not always update as dynamically (or as quickly). Are you seeing the same carryover in your guild's in-game roster?
It's Tuesday, when everything else resets. Check in game, when you show up after reset on Tuesday everything will be at zero.
08/16/2011 11:20 AMPosted by Lylirra
The Armory may not always update as dynamically (or as quickly). Are you seeing the same carryover in your guild's in-game roster?

How would we know? ... For the majority of us we can't even see our Guild Rosters because "Deathwing broke it" ...