The Most Powerful Fictional Character Ever?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
Dr. Manhattan. Hands down.
Haruhi Suzumiya

If you know who she is, you know what I'm talking about.

Let us not forget Yuki Nagato, who is powerful in her own right.
But yes, I vote Haruhi.
Isn't it obvious?
The answer is simple

Gogeta in ss4.
Trigon the Terrible.
Uh yeah, no one comes close to Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
Fistandantilus

or some god like character from anything. Takhisis perhaps
Rand al'Thor, or probably any of the Forsaken from the Wheel of Time.
Any of Lovecraft's Great Old Ones.
Goku is definitely up there.
Manji from Blade of the Immortal.
Maybe not the most powerful of all-time, but Raistlin Majere was always my favorite.
Are we talking translation stats or raw, unfettered power?

If it's raw power, then the Infinite Tribunal, Galactus and Death from Marvel are at about the same range of power, overall.

And the H. G. Wells pantheon, the one he wrote about, has more power strength than raw stats, last I checked. Also, they are still easier to defeat than the above three.

If it's raw power, then the Infinite Tribunal, Galactus and Death from Marvel are at about the same range of power, overall.

And the H. G. Wells pantheon, the one he wrote about, has more power strength than raw stats, last I checked. Also, they are still easier to defeat than the above three.

The Beyonder should be as powerful if not more then they are.

The Beyonder should be as powerful if not more then they are.

True, however I noticed in another thread a retcon occurred so I'm not certain where he is in terms of actual stats. His powers on the other hand may or may not have changed as well, so that's why I left him out.
08/09/2011 06:05 PMPosted by Hixson
Dr. Manhattan. Hands down.

Probably not. Manhattan is a matter manipulator, rather than a reality manipulator like most ridiculously powerful fictional beings.
White Phoenix of the Crown(basically Jean Grey in God-mode) 2nd to that of the creator(meaning Stan Lee I assume) >.>

Marvel Universe

^^^This

She beat the Beyonder into submission basically and offered him his powers back ^-^
Pre-Crisis Superman.... Dude could move planets, move faster than light, genius intelligence, and hypnotism. He's not the ole punk Superman who can barely move a Mini-Cooper.