So what's your excuse?

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 25 Next
PvPholic
i am PVP, i hate wasting time in raids playing against mobs.
Dequervain's Tenosynovitis :(
For not having killed Cho'gall, Nefarian, or Al'akir yet?

If you haven't attempted these bosses you're missing out on interesting, enjoyable, relaxed and epic fights. I have to say even though I may not get the loot I wanted from them they're fun to do.

So go kill them already and get your title!

I'm a Druid, I strive for balance. So I slaughtered the raid bosses in 2 expansions ergo I can't kill the ones in Wrath or Cata. However NEXT expansion I will return to my monster slaying ways
Too busy eating gnomes
Because I'm level 58. And this IS my main. :(

If you haven't attempted these bosses you're missing out on interesting, enjoyable, relaxed and epic fights. I have to say even though I may not get the loot I wanted from them they're fun to do.

I'm a pvper, I've been a pvper ever since the first day I got ganked by a rogue in the undead starting zone in TBC. It was a painful few days where the rogue wouldn't let me spawn or quest or level but I eventually set out to become good enough in pvp so that I could prevent that from happening again. The rest is history.

Right now I cannot raid, I have no spot in a raid and most likely will never see this content or future raid content. I feel like being a full blown pvper has crippled my playing experience.
I dont like raiding and even if I did at this point you cant get in a raid if you dont have the achievements showing you've been there already.
I don't have the $25 to server transfer and raiding on my server is god awful.
I'm actually lucky, I just found a good guild with several raiding groups that run not only the previous 3 raids, but doing firelands as well, unfortunately raid time and work time clashes now and then, but soon... very soon.
08/15/2011 02:40 PMPosted by Ashelía
It's called real life....you know, my job? The thing I do to earn money to live and continue playing?

Funny, I work over 60 hours a week at a very stressful profession, have 2 children, a husband, 2 dogs, a few hobbies and still have 9 level 85's in at least T11, 5 of which have killed the bosses listed.

Insomnia (sleeping 2-3 hours a night) can actually be helpful in some ways. :-)

Because this content cannot be done alone. It requires a group.

In the past, it has been my experience when asking to join groups for raids that, on the occasional response, get asked what my DPS is. If I don't answer or say "I don't know. I just want to play the game," that I'm locked out. I don't worship at the altar of Recount and have never bothered to calculate my DPS. Plus, I'm not in a guild. And because I have a job, I cannot dedicate the needed time to a raiding guild. Not that I could find one because I don't know my DPS, use mods, or use vent. I don't need someone cussing me out because I'm not up to their idea of what is acceptable. I can volunteer to work overtime if I want to be cussed out by strangers.

I gave up on seeing end game content in Burning Crusade when the line between the have's and the have not's was very clear. The way I play the game has locked me out of seeing these bosses until the expansion after the one where that boss is introduced. I just accept it.
I don't do PvE.
i dont log on till 10:30pm server and its damn hard to find a grp running bot/bwd/tot4w at 10:30pm server,
however i do have all but nef down on my mage, i have im locked up up to him as a matter of fact and have extended my lock out 3 weeks hoping to find a grp that would want to rind my lock out in there just to kill him, hes the last i need for the title
Most raiders (save for my guild) on my server are douchebags and won't pug you if you don't have prior experience (IE achievement).

Plus I value RL over raiding anyday. Sorry, but a game is just a game for me.
08/16/2011 09:16 AMPosted by Susyquaz
however i do have all but nef down on my mage,

<----this mage :)