Faster way to prospect hundreds of ore?

Professions
I have TONS of elementium ore that i got from mindless grinding and im wondering if theres an easy way to prospect them all, ive been using a macro and spamming my 1 button but it still seems way to slow.. are auto clickers aloud?
I believe that's against Blizzard's Terms of Service. I use a WoW addon called Breakables, but I still have to click on a button for each prospect.
http://www.wowace.com/addons/breakables/

When you have a ton of ore it can take forever. Friday morning, I caught a really good deal on Elementium ore, almost 3 pages for 30 gold per stack. (On my server, it's usually around 65 gold per stack.) It took me a while to prospect all that. I popped in a movie, and that helped out a bit. It would be nice if Blizzard eventually added a 'prospect all' feature. :)
Yeah it sucks, I'm getting a back log of ore as I'm buying more than I have time to process at the moment but again that time sink is what helps keep it profitable at least you can be in a city watching the circus that is trade chat.
They already have the macro. The first question was if Auto Clickers we're aloud, which they aren't. Then they were complaining about how there should be a "Prospect All" button implemented into the game.
Hire a trusted buddy
08/10/2011 12:25 AMPosted by Twopac
Hire a trusted buddy

G11 is my trusted buddy, for only $80 it will serve me for the rest of wow life.

Be careful with that. You can definitely use this keyboard to break the ToU.

OP, I use the macro, and while you still have to press a button for each prospect, I find that temporarily binding it to my mouse wheel up or down is easier than pressing a button. I watch TV and mindlessly spin the wheel til its done.
Blizzard "answered" the question back in the Dev Q&A professions. they basically said that the main issue is not wanting a system that "accidentally" prospects, mills, disenchants stuff. They were looking into the possibility of a "reforging" style interface where you drop stacks of stuff into a box and click a button. No word since then though.
Would be so nice to have Mass abilities for this. Mass Disenchant, Mass Prospect, Mass Milling...toggle it on, click on each item you want affected, items get highlighted, click the button again and bam! Everything done.

It wouldn't be hard to implement. I wish they'd consider it.
The problem with these kind of changes is the effect on the economy. Most of the time I'm limited by time, but more often than not a 'can't be fudged' attitude towards mass prospecting/disenchanting/milling.
Would be so nice to have Mass abilities for this. Mass Disenchant, Mass Prospect, Mass Milling...toggle it on, click on each item you want affected, items get highlighted, click the button again and bam! Everything done.

It wouldn't be hard to implement. I wish they'd consider it.

So do I.. I have 10,000 ore looking at me and I don't want to prospect it. With mass prospect, I could prospect that and everything on the AH every single day without thinking twice.