Best Warrior Names

Warrior
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
thought this name was pretty cool for a nelf
Watcha gonna do BROTHA when Hulkamania runs wild on you?!?
<

Death Knight but lets not start with technicalities. (>'_')>
<

Death Knight but lets not start with technicalities. (>'_')>

LOL
Not alot of people here know how to make actual 'names' anymore. Just putting a number of words together to make a clever tag, more than an actual name.
I haz good warrior name?
I fight, I don't shy away from the battle, bodies lie across the field
In case of drama..
Hai.

Rauschen means to rush (in the sense that you're going to rush your enemy and devastate them)
08/19/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Bèthrèzèn
Not alot of people here know how to make actual 'names' anymore. Just putting a number of words together to make a clever tag, more than an actual name.

See this guy thinks its cool to have some stupid !@# combination of letters as a name, which is really weak cause it speaks nothing about the toon or player and just makes u look like a dnd nerd. BTW Redjaw is the $%^- cause im a warrior and my jaw is red. BAM!
RENDS, BEST WARRIOR NAME POSSIBLE
I sport the title Knight infront of my name as I cruise around on my chopper...Knight Rider
08/19/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Bèthrèzèn

Says the guy hitting up the character map.

My name is my in-real-life name backwards.
Resistance is futile.
08/19/2011 08:50 AMPosted by Tulcas
In the Tolkien mythos this name means "Strength" (although it could have replaced the 'c' with a 'k')

there are a few of us. IDK why my pic is showing me as a female either. female worgen look so stupid
I used to be the only one on the armory, now there are two copycats
<--- self explanatory....
look me up

wait wtf how did i end up here?