Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

General Discussion
Prev 1 59 60 61 63 Next
lol this is awsome well SWTOR coming out soon blizzard lost more Scribs they push next exp up from fall/winter 2012 to spring/summer 2012 to try and counter SWTOR not going to happen btw. and Dragon Soul=ICC & yes will get one more raid after we rock this out the entire rest of the year leading maybe a month into 2012 you can expect the cata version of ruby sanc to come out around late Jan early Feb then no1 will want to do it cause it will be easier then BWD/BOT/TOT4W but harder then FL & DS so ppl who fail kinda came back and pugs get use to standing in fire for 5tics over 1 so ppl qq rush an exp thats already coming early and yup our yearly $39.99 patch will come no more then 3weeks to a month after that Cata ruby sanc is released
I started playing towards the end of BC so I didn't get to expireance that although I've soloed the smaller instances and it looks fun.
Woohooo
lol this is awsome well SWTOR coming out soon blizzard lost more Scribs they push next exp up from fall/winter 2012 to spring/summer 2012 to try and counter SWTOR not going to happen btw. and Dragon Soul=ICC & yes will get one more raid after we rock this out the entire rest of the year leading maybe a month into 2012 you can expect the cata version of ruby sanc to come out around late Jan early Feb then no1 will want to do it cause it will be easier then BWD/BOT/TOT4W but harder then FL & DS so ppl who fail kinda came back and pugs get use to standing in fire for 5tics over 1 so ppl qq rush an exp thats already coming early and yup our yearly $39.99 patch will come no more then 3weeks to a month after that Cata ruby sanc is released

Lern2Paragraph
Hey Blizzard,
For the transmogrification, I'd like to see the old Dungeon 1 and 2 sets again. Had I known that this feature was going to be available I would never have sold my old vanilla set to a vendor when Burning Crusade came out with better gear. Alas, I'm no psychic so I can't see the future! Please please please bring back the old D1 and D2 sets! PLEASE!!!! with sugar and a cherry on top!!! I'll give you cookies :D Would <3 you so much if you did this for all us old school players!
sounds cool....i just relized how old my toon looks...
any1 else see the thing about the special characters on north american that sux

Lern2Paragraph

Learn to paragraph?

He needs to learn to spell first.

Lawl scribs
I think we're just weakening Deathwing cause he looks way to easy or they gotta buff him alot
i know. I think they could've done a patch before deathwing. For instance, they could've done a raid for the titans in uldum similar to ulduar or they could've added on to Vash'jir or Deepholm.
I find it funny when people think the game is over with...
guys, the real enemy is and was always sargeras. the corrupted titan trying to destroy everything his brothers and sisters have worked for. as long as we didn't see the end of him, i dont think we have to worry about next patches or having more raids to do.

The titans are th elast thing this story will be seeing, as long as we didn't see any titans yet, it means we're not done yet. this is warcraft... and warcraft is all about war, never ending war.
so what, no information on the new pvp gears and knowlodges?
so release date? the 29th?
yo dude whos to say it wont come out till next year all these are,,are predictions and nobody can tell the date unlesss they post it nice and BIG on teh www.worldofwarcraft.com site...simple as that guys
So, I assume that he doesn't instant kill people anymore.

Transmogrification will be great, especially if you think the new tier looks like crap for your class.
I find it funny when people think the game is over with...
guys, the real enemy is and was always sargeras. the corrupted titan trying to destroy everything his brothers and sisters have worked for. as long as we didn't see the end of him, i dont think we have to worry about next patches or having more raids to do.

Yup, and don't forgot the old gods who drove him mad. We may have them to deal with to as well.
so when will this patch drop i have been waiting a while and i want the mount from the year pass thing :)
Hers a thought, Blizz needs to make different gear item lvls. Gear you buy from a vendor should not be the same item lvl as those in raids. I mean really blizz stop putting everyone on the same lvl as far as gear goes. The best gear should drop and only drop in raids, not off a vendor. If ya need to have gear from vendors make that gear a differednt item lvl, and really take the Tier gear away from vendors. Those items need to drop in raids, there are 5 pieces to a tier set, put those items in raid drops only. Blizz you get closer and closer with each patch from me leaving the game. As far as changes to toons it dont bother me, I ajust to the changes, just stop having everyone on the same level as far as gear goes