Best Transmog Weapon Ever?

General Discussion
Hammer of the Naaru with the Crystalforge Armor :P

Sadly it means I need to start gearing my ret spec... /sigh

There's a few 1H versions of it floating around that would go nicely with the shield.

So far I have the Shard of the Virtuous but I'm really wanting Hammer of Atonement due to its color being closer. The shield I'm trying for that has yet to drop in the last 8 weeks or so is Aldori Legacy Defender of course.
Some good choices suggested so far, but none of them even comes close to Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword

My only hope is that they bring back this currently unobtainable item with the rest of the PVP Tier.
Some good choices suggested so far, but none of them even comes close to Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword

My only hope is that they bring back this currently unobtainable item with the rest of the PVP Tier.

I was able to pick up Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse before they revamped Zul'Aman and removed it from the game.
I would use the Legendary Bow dropped from Kil'jaden. That is the coolest looking bow ever
08/21/2011 06:28 PMPosted by Fyrehaze
I would use the Legendary Bow dropped from Kil'jaden. That is the coolest looking bow ever

legendaries are not valid targets or sources for mogging
Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
All the way.

I'll never understand why people like that sword. The Untamed Blade looks so much better.

Untamed Blade + Pally T2 FTW!!
Blood Fury

I hate being "That Guy", but Horde had the best of the designs in ToC. Alliance had 3 classes wearing the same tier set and the Horde versions of the weapons just look more bad !@# all around.

the Van Cleef gear for rogues is probably the best looking gear in game, period.

^ROFLMAO@ your toon =D
I grabbed Hellreaver the other day. Can't guarantee I'll be able to use it if 4.3 replaces the easiest to obtain hunter/feral weapon with a staff, but I've got a few items for those as well. I knew keeping Frostscythe of Lord Ahune would come in handy.

I hate being "That Guy", but Horde had the best of the designs in ToC. Alliance had 3 classes wearing the same tier set and the Horde versions of the weapons just look more bad !@# all around.

ToC tier sets were by armor type for both factions. 0_o
I was able to pick up Jin'rohk, The Great Apocalypse before they revamped Zul'Aman and removed it from the game.

You lucky, lucky person...

They are making a merchant (if i understood corectly) that if you have obtained the gear in the past that you can buy the same gear again from this merchant. But not positivie this is correct so dont put all your faith in this :P

They are making a merchant (if i understood corectly) that if you have obtained the gear in the past that you can buy the same gear again from this merchant. But not positivie this is correct so dont put all your faith in this :P

I suspect there will be some sort of vendor, but I'm highly skeptical of the implied requirement "If you obtained the gear in the past," indicating that you couldn't obtain something you didn't already have. Not only is this untrue for many of the old school items mentioned here that are still obtainable (I can go out & get them even though I hadn't previously obtained them and still use them for transmogrification), but that limitation would certainly peeve off a great number of players and would be an arbitrary limitation at best (why prevent people from getting those weapons and not other cool looking old school ones from previous tiers?).
Black Ice

Oh i do like that black ice! I also like Apostle of Argus and Tower of the Mouldering Corpse
Arcanite Steam-Pistol

The gun looks really amazing on live servers.