Where are the level 20-25 quests?

Quests
I just maxed out the free trial account and now need to find some quests suitable to a character in the level 20 range. Where could I find them for a human and a dwarf? Thanks.
Probably Darkshire for the human, and Wetlands for the dwarf. There should be quests to lead you there from the bulletin boards in the major cities.
okay, thanks for the quick reply, I will check those out.
For reference, you can check the list of zones by level on Wowpedia: http://www.wowpedia.org/Zones_by_level

Also, the Hero's Call Board in capital cities will frequently have a breadcrumb quest to your next area.
I have a Blood Elf lvl 23 and can only find 2 quests for leveling which wants to take me to the Orc major city and I don't know how to get there. I know were the underworld portal is. I can not find and new quest for Lassiekatren in the Blood Elf world, can anyone help me. I killed the two traitors by myself but even that did not send me on a new quest.
12/03/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Orcaine
I have a Blood Elf lvl 23 and can only find 2 quests for leveling which wants to take me to the Orc major city and I don't know how to get there. I know were the underworld portal is. I can not find and new quest for Lassiekatren in the Blood Elf world, can anyone help me. I killed the two traitors by myself but even that did not send me on a new quest.

To get to Orgrimmar, the orc city, do this:

-Go to Silvermoon, the blood elf city. Way in the north, in Sunfury Spire, is a pink orb to take you to Undercity, the undead city.
-At Undercity, go south into Tirisfal Glades. There are two large towers where zeppelins sometimes fly.
-The zeppelin you want has red banners on the dock. Look for a goblin called Durotar Zeppelin Master.
-When the zeppelin arrives, get aboard and wait for it to leave. Takes about 30 seconds, I think.
-It should take you to Orgrimmar. You'll be way up on a cliff, so you want to go to one of the nearby elevators that will put you down in the valley.
-The person you turn the quest in to, Warchief Garrosh, is in the Valley of Strength in the large building.
[b][/b]