Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Prev 1 5 6 7 88 Next
08/21/2011 12:01 PMPosted by Sharkon
you really dont want to see me in this stuff.

Oh yes I do.

Orc women. Rowrl!

Awesome work, Lull. :D

Thanks, Sharkon! You actually helped me with this list more than you probably realize, lol. <3
O_O

/love

Lull~
I will have to do some set gathering ;D Thanks! <3

now back to playing mario on my N64 :)
I must say Im impressed by your vigilence and determination! You spent a lot of hardwork and it shows. I've always loved looking at yours (and others!) RP sets, so enjoyable.

Anyhoo, requested for sticky. I'd say its deserving of one.
And...people are wondering why some folks are asking for a disable transmog option?

After seeing this thread I really don't think it is out of the question. I don't want to limit your fun, but I don't want to be subjected to it either.
People don't appreciate trolls.
What is this? Patch 4.3: Rise of the platekini?
And...people are wondering why some folks are asking for a disable transmog option?

After seeing this thread I really don't think it is out of the question. I don't want to limit your fun, but I don't want to be subjected to it either.

wow, this really has no negative aspect but of course there has to be people who need to find something to fight against, god let people do what they want.

When I showed my husband the completed thread, the culmination of many weeks of work for me, he made a pro-toggle argument while brimming over with pride for my guide.
While I may not agree, I do see your (and his) point. I do not support a toggle option, but I will not vehemently argue against it. :)

I will also mention that wearing a shirt underneath will eliminate much of the skimpiness of these sets, while still showing off the lovely designs.
The hilarious part of all of this is that allowing transmogrification (im never calling it mogging... NEVER!) we will finally get to see if the anti-skimpy armour crowd is the majority or minority.

After what I saw in the EQ2 beta when the devs listened to the anti's and removed all their skimpy armour and then saw a MASSIVE backlash by mostly - go figure - women complaining about it saying this should be interesting.

Also interesting note, if you follow the modding scenes for certain RPGS - most of the creators for all the skimpy armour mods.... are women.

Oh this is going to be so lulzy.
The hilarious part of all of this is that allowing transmogrification (im never calling it mogging... NEVER!) we will finally get to see if the anti-skimpy armour crowd is the majority or minority.

After what I saw in the EQ2 beta when the devs listened to the anti's and removed all their skimpy armour and then saw a MASSIVE backlash by mostly - go figure - women complaining about it saying this should be interesting.

Also interesting note, if you follow the modding scenes for certain RPGS - most of the creators for all the skimpy armour mods.... are women.

Oh this is going to be so lulzy.

Fans of the fantasy genre like fantasy armour. Go figure, huh?

Edit: As for who will "win" in the end, I don't think transmogrification will be the winning shot. There are too many great looking armour models, especially for cloth wearers, that aren't that skimpy or have a sleek sexiness too them without revealing too much skin (i.e. Priest T11) that there'll be enough to satisfy everyone's tastes.

When I showed my husband the completed thread, the culmination of many weeks of work for me, he made a pro-toggle argument while brimming over with pride for my guide.
While I may not agree, I do see your (and his) point. I do not support a toggle option, but I will not vehemently argue against it. :)

I will also mention that wearing a shirt underneath will eliminate much of the skimpiness of these sets, while still showing off the lovely designs.

I really didn't mean to make you feel bad and I hope I didn't. It was fun to read. :) Going to delete my post actually.
Noticed you included a lot of white and grey quality items. One of the requirements for transmogrification is that an item has to have stats on it. Too bad for that, but of course the items in your list can still be used for other reasons.
08/21/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Denestus
I really didn't mean to make you feel bad and I hope I didn't. It was fun to read. :)

You didn't make me feel bad, not at all. Others were a bit more vicious in their remarks, lol.
I'm glad you found it a fun read, I did try to make it interesting and not just a dry listing of skins. ^_^

08/21/2011 12:36 PMPosted by Whoknowsswoa
Noticed you included a lot of white and grey quality items. One of the requirements for transmogrification is that an item has to have stats on it. Too bad for that, but of course the items in your list can still be used for other reasons.

I am going to try and find alternatives for those that do not meet the requirements to be transmo'd. I'll probably leave the ones I do have up though and just add more as I find them.
You didn't make me feel bad, not at all. Others were a bit more vicious in their remarks, lol.
I'm glad you found it a fun read, I did try to make it interesting and not just a dry listing of skins. ^_^

I've just got one question for you.

Where the hell do you keep it all o.o
Thank you for posting these :)
I'd like to add a few if I may...

Skinny Above-the-knee Boots:

Leather:

Gypsy Sandals

Cloth:

Recruit's Boots
Ashwalker's Footwraps or... Fire Striders
Boots of Duress or... Blood Waders
High Priestess Boots
Cavalier's Boots
Coldstone Slippers or... Ironweave Boots
Oilfoot Slippers
Russet Boots
Slippers of the Lonely Road
Quicksand Waders
Simple Linen Boots

**There's more in both leather and cloth, but these are either what I know offhand or a few that I've researched.
Your outfit makes me smile! I love the fact that you took the time to put all this together. Definitely will be hunting the plate outfits!

(now there needs to be a Outfit forum. Saving this so it doesn't get deleted or lost!)
I've just got one question for you.

Where the hell do you keep it all o.o

I've posted screenies of my bank and bags a few times, lol. Let's just say I have 4 slots open in the bank, and about 15 in the bags I carry on me. The rest is bikinis, with a single bag dedicated to those necessary items like potions and food. While I do own the majority of the plate and mail items listed, I do not have quite everything.

I'd like to add a few if I may...

Skinny Above-the-knee Boots:

Thank you Ailyne! I do have a few boots listed and was going to add more, this saves me some research! <3
Thank you Ailyne! I do have a few boots listed and was going to add more, this saves me some research! <3

Np ^^ Sorry if I rementioned some of them.

There are more cloth tall boots like this, but they're mostly repeat models of these.