Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Prev 1 65 66 67 88 Next
Love everything you do, Lull! I'm all unmogged at the moment, I'm enjoying my tier pieces :D

I haven't been able to get your mogit module to work, however...I assume it shows up where 'sets' 'mounts' and 'companions' show up? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change. I feel like I'm missing out on something great!
05/10/2012 06:40 AMPosted by Norrsken
I haven't been able to get your mogit module to work, however...I assume it shows up where 'sets' 'mounts' and 'companions' show up? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change. I feel like I'm missing out on something great!

It's not been updated in a while, it works perfectly fine, but you may have to enable out of date addons for it to appear. :)
05/10/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Breadisfunny
i thought you couldn't transmog items with no stats. those have no stats.

It comes with a random stat or two.
05/10/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Breadisfunny
i thought you couldn't transmog items with no stats. those have no stats.

They get a random stat. It would be Outrunner's Legguards of the Monkey or Whale or what have you. But since it is random, the links won't show the stats here. If you click on it and it says <random enchantment>, it will have some sort of stat in game and be perfectly 'moggable. :)
I think that George Takei emote some of the people on this forum have been begging for would fit right in.

/ohmy...

or /hellooooo....

you made me giggle
05/10/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Lull
It's not been updated in a while, it works perfectly fine, but you may have to enable out of date addons for it to appear. :)

Worked like a charm, thanks a bunch! <3
I've been working on that one--lookalike hunter t11 seems to be perfect. I would still like the shoulders, but I'd need to convince a whole raid group to go kill Nef for a 19% drop rate. :)

I saw it paired with shaman t11 in transmog contest online, but I didn't think it matched well enough.
After months and months, Jade Legplates finally dropped from a Betrayed Ranger in Winterspring for me. Yay! I had started to wear the jade set with Jade Epaulets, Cloudkeeper Legplates, and Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds, but I'm glad to have the matching legs now.

(Yes, my toons are currently wearing lookalike chest pieces. )
I found the Jade legs on the AH being sold for only 2 gold.... *Ducks for flying brick*
05/15/2012 04:53 AMPosted by Vìolet
I found the Jade legs on the AH being sold for only 2 gold.... *Ducks for flying brick*

*bricks a flying duck*
05/15/2012 04:53 AMPosted by Vìolet

I think that happened a month ago on my server and I missed it. I've been kicking myself.
Too bad I haven't had much luck with Tyrants boots. I got every other piece except that!
Hello

Are there any pink cloth tunic that have the bikini top look please let me know, because for some reason I can't find one or I am looking in the wrong spot. Can you also list the pink cloth sets, I didn't see many then again I didn't go through all 66 pages lol.
OH WOW, I remember this thread... So long ago lmao
This isn't sticky'd yet..why isn't it sticky'd yet?