Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Prev 1 8 9 10 88 Next

Psh! I, Huggywuggles, Azeroth's most FEARSOME AND TERRIFYING Gnome Arms Warrior...is a pretty pretty Gnome! /gnomefist for manthongs!

Horde already wears loincloths.

So? I also kill them! Real men wear hot pink manthongs with accenting neon green flames!
So have anything for a Feral Druid in catform who wants to strut his stuff around town in catform?

So? I also kill them! Real men wear hot pink manthongs with accenting neon green flames!

wha....what?
if you want shoes with the ceremonial leather two piece i offer this suggestion:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=6148

unfortunatley they're cloth - so can't be mogged for leather-wearers.
08/21/2011 05:42 PMPosted by Scartissue
This is why we can't have nice things. Like real content.

So real content is content that only appeases raiders I'm guessing?

Isn't this game about having fun? Clearly a lot of people are going to have fun with this feature. Stop being selfish.

Also, obligatory "u mad?"
Thank you Lull.... This is a very comprehensive list :)
Time for me to get farming. ^__^
Lull are you still here?

Here's your song <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgeH0o0NaNY

I think this came out really well :3
OMG!

That's awsome!
Posting in an epic thread....?
@lull.

holy crap. impressive.

good thing im just a boy then.

oh WOW!.....Thank you sooooo much!! Your research and fantastic posts have saved many of us MANY MANY hours of research!!

You are awesome!!!!
My plate-kini is awesome. I used a conversion of your skimpy bloodscale chest and the warlord leggings.
I swear I've seen "skimpy" plate armor on male toons before too, anyone know what models those are or if I was perhaps mistaken? Seems too hilarious for someone to not do it at least a little.
Anybody remember when they started allowing paid race changes and suddenly, everybody wanted to be undead for the magnificently OP WotF?

I wonder how many paid changes there will be JUST for gender...

wha....what?

Don't act surprised Shark, you KNOW you do! Google ftw! /gnomefist for hot pink manthongs with neon green flames!
Op, I think I love you<3