BLIZZARD: Transmogrify Item Wish List Thread

General Discussion
Post all weapons/armor that have been omitted from the game (or currently is not covered by Transmogrify within reason) that you would like to see returned.

1) PLEASE Bring back the epic Tier 3 armor sets for all classes...I would sell one of my kidneys for the Vestments of Faith! Maybe even introduce a set for Death Knights? ~_^

2) The classic WoW epic staff, "Benediction"

Thank you Blizzard! Transmogrify is the coolest thing I've seen come out in a long time and it really means a lot to the hardcore fans that have enjoyed this game for years! We hope you will continue to listen to us and let us help you perfect it.
I agree! Please include Tier 3. I would also love to see the old quest items like Stone Pulvarizor, Ornate Adamantium Breastplate, Mariner Boots, Seraph's Strike, ETC. reincluded as replicas. Another great addition would be if you made Imperial Plate Gauntlets and remodel the shoulders so that the Imperial Plate set looks like Paladin Alexandros Mograine's armor.
Vile Fumigator's Mask

The only item I care deeply about (other than these shoulders)

Please allow it, Blizzard!

Please?
I have my set right here.

>.>
<.<

For serious wishlist requests...Allow any type of mace/axe/sword to be pasted on a mace/axe/sword please?
Every drop from Naxx. I like the classic 'boneplate' look when it's actual white bone and not the blue every other model in the game like that has. That and those robes that you could only get from Naxx, with the classic Scourge Necromancer look, the shoulders that match them drop in MgT
11/09/2011 07:34 PMPosted by Regnatia

I like it! n_n
i was kinda going for something random....did i done good?

..the stuff i'm wearing

But i got other outfits a few including the Mask that everyone asks 'WHATS THAT ON YOUR FACE/BACK?!@' so i'll say mask is my #1 item i want...
08/24/2011 01:25 PMPosted by Visnu
PLEASE Bring back the epic Tier 3 armor sets for all classes

They do this, and my warr would become my new main. Very quickly.

11/09/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Please?

Objection denied.

>.>
<.<

/eyes get burned out

11/09/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Suzette
Sandrene's Invisible Vest

Yes, please.
The ability to transmog 2h similar weapon types regardless of specific class (Permitted that you can equip both weapons). (2h axe looks like 2h sword and ect.)

Oh, and the ability to transmog my Bloodsail stuff.
I long for the day I have my warr in T3 and duel-wielding Corrupted Ashbringer

(my warr's fury)
There was ZG gear from token/quest hand-ins, but now that ZG level 60 quests no longer exist, those items don't either.
That people would be able use items all item types they can equip as mogg source material. I'm still sad that I can't make my hunter look like an Org guard because the Sentinel bits are all leather.
As far as I know, it never actually existed, but I'd do horrible things for a sword that looks exactly like the ones on Royal Crest of Lordaeron.

I'd love to have that as a weapon for my tank 'mog set.
make legendaries transmog-able and I'll be happy.
trashbringer please and Runesword of the Red