Blizz please let us buy...

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
I wish my toon glowed then I could be the glowing priest with angel wings.
Okay, so, for clarification's sake, they'll be sold in Acherus, but, like most of its denizens, the vendor doesn't like non-DKs.

Daxxarri, any chance that I may ask you to at least consider responding to the thread Neth started, about Blood DK's? Here would work too, if that's what you feel like. Some kind of idea, about how things are viewed currently, would truly be awesome.

We've been pretty relaxed and playful about staying on topic in this thread, but I'm kind of reluctant to flip the serious switch and make this all about Blood tanking. There are changes coming, but I'm not in a position to discuss them just yet.

So, while I don't have a lot in the way of specifics to report, a little more information should be coming soon (likely in the form of a blog) regarding changes to Blood tanking, as well as tanking in general, and that information should hit before the patch arrives.
Okay, so, for clarification's sake, they'll be sold in Acherus, but, like most of its denizens, the vendor doesn't like non-DKs.

Daxxarri, any chance that I may ask you to at least consider responding to the thread Neth started, about Blood DK's? Here would work too, if that's what you feel like. Some kind of idea, about how things are viewed currently, would truly be awesome.

We've been pretty relaxed and playful about staying on topic in this thread, but I'm kind of reluctant to flip the serious switch and make this all about Blood tanking. There are changes coming, but I'm not in a position to discuss them just yet.

So, while I don't have a lot in the way of specifics to report, a little more information should be coming soon (likely in the form of a blog) regarding changes to Blood tanking, and that information should hit before the patch arrives.

Sweet!!!!! TY so much Blizz! :D

The greens are still unconfirmed, btw. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up unfairly.

So, while I don't have a lot in the way of specifics to report, a little more information should be coming soon (likely in the form of a blog) regarding changes to Blood tanking, and that information should hit before the patch arrives.

Thank you, Daxx.

I'll bow out, I already have the blue gear; not sure how I feel yet about getting the greens back if they are going to be offered. As it is, this really seems like a great idea overall.

The greens are still unconfirmed, btw. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up unfairly.

Awww :( they better! lol
08/26/2011 02:48 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Well, I hope they do get put in, then. I personally think the green set looks better than the blue set.
^^^ i also love my runed soulblade the most
i have both DK starting sets and that blade :D

regarding changes to Blood tanking

.....changes to blood tanking...? ive been doing just fine with blood tanking....and never had any complaints..... but i guess another topic for another thread....
Hey Daxx, I have a suggestion of how we can give DKs our starting armor back easy. In Archerus there is a npc called Master Siegesmith Corvus, he repairs armor and sells some whites. Maybe Blizz could make it so he sells the greens and blues from our starting area? Like 25g per green and 50g per blue? Something like that but how does it sound?
Lol forget the greens... I am going to do be rollin in the Purple Paladin Tier 2 look alike ofcourse!

Ya know, cuz like DK's are like Dark Paladins. Lol
Lol forget the greens... I am going to do be rollin in the Purple Paladin Tier 2 look alike ofcourse!

Ya know, cuz like DK's are like Dark Paladins. Lol
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Does that mean that there is no need to hold off on requesting the restoration of my starter greens? I was holding off under the original impression (from another thread) that the greens were included in the vendor availability. I sold em off way back when, but when I recently started another DK I realized I like them a lot more now.
This will be a bit of a stretch, but is there a chance of making Teron Gorefiend's armor set available for Death Knights?
08/26/2011 02:48 PMPosted by Daxxarri

While this is good news, I'm a bit perplexed that all this time Blizzard was considering the "DK Starter Set" to be the blue set you leave the starter zone with and not the green set you start with. The green set is completely unobtainable, whereas the blue set (as mentioned) can be copied via Naxx items.

Fortunately I'm a giant packrat and kept the entirety of both sets from day 1, but I hope this is resolved for the others.
Could you turn those greens into plate?
Edit: I'm wrong. You can't mail the starting armor.
Someone might've said this already, as I haven't read the entire thread.

You could just make a new DK, then mail the starting armor to your current character. When you're done, delete the new DK, and bam! You have the green starting armor you wanted.

I'm not sure if that's frowned upon, though. Eh, I don't see why it would be.
... You have heard of the "Soulbound" concept, correct?

@Grietje Acherus Knight's Hood The green set already is plate :)
@Grietje Acherus Knight's Hood The green set already is plate :)

Oh jeez, awesome, how did I miss that? Did they used to be mail and recently changed or am I just crazy in thinking they were mail?
Why aren't you guys this talkative on the SC2 forums?