hay guys wauts ur S key do?

Arenas
I am in S key training so whenever I press it, my macro says "/s I am attempting to backpedal like a true champion, please execute me."
hay is for horses, dip.
i back pedal with mine
I bound my trinket to S. That way I'm punished for trying to backpedal.
08/26/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Eshkandar
I bound my trinket to S. That way I'm punished for trying to backpedal.

Oooh that's a good one.. my trinket is currently key 2 on my naga.. but it would free up some space for me.. hmm
I use it to strafe since I still have a and d keybound to turning
S = backpedal

and i use arrow keys to move my char.
S key, like every other key on my druid, is bound to moonfire.
My s key is for making the characters "s" and "S".
I use mine to sarcastically backpedal while making fun of back pedallers.
08/26/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Wêêzy
i back pedal with mine

+1

however, there are situations where you want to backpedal. the main one is as a tank in pve, you simply need it to position mobs currently.

but even in pvp, there are some uses, namely, high dodge / avoid / block spec vs other melee, backpedal + strafe can be more effective at keeping them in front of you then pure strafe, so you don't lose your defensive bonuses.
i back pedal with mine

+1

however, there are situations where you want to backpedal. the main one is as a tank in pve, you simply need it to position mobs currently.

but even in pvp, there are some uses, namely, high dodge / avoid / block spec vs other melee, backpedal + strafe can be more effective at keeping them in front of you then pure strafe, so you don't lose your defensive bonuses.

Yea agreed, there are situations in PvE where it is valuable, but I don't PvE anymore. D:

After grabbing server first astral caller and death's demise it just was uninteresting to me, in any case I moved backpedal to J in the rare circumstance I need to put my back to the wall. It's just not as valuable as another binding you could put in it's place... kind of like me putting a 5min cooldown on my "1" key.

, in any case I moved backpedal to J in the rare circumstance I need to put my back to the wall. It's just not as valuable as another binding you could put in it's place... kind of like me putting a 5min cooldown on my "1" key.

agreed, but 20 yrs of muscle memory isn't something i can just undo....
08/26/2011 12:42 PMPosted by Gizza
S key, like every other key on my druid, is bound to moonfire.

, in any case I moved backpedal to J in the rare circumstance I need to put my back to the wall. It's just not as valuable as another binding you could put in it's place... kind of like me putting a 5min cooldown on my "1" key.

agreed, but 20 yrs of muscle memory isn't something i can just undo....

haha, no I totally understand. I hit mine all the time and yell at myself for wasting a cooldown. It's definitely not something you want to throw in the mix if you're also learning new macros :P
S=Blink. :D

Mage
S = Icelance
Shift S = Counterspell
CTRL S = Focus Counterspell

I bet your S key is almost broken = /