Double dk + you.

2200 gear is required.

Willing to play as many games as it takes <3
I can't tell if you're serious...
08/26/2011 02:11 AMPosted by Bascal
I can't tell if you're serious...

Of course he is, he has two deekays!
glad is pretty much impossible atm unless you already have the rating
Lol glad is not impossible by any means...you just have to be really good and play a strong comp. Basically you have to have about a 85%+ win ratio.

As for the double DK....lol that is definitely not going to get anywhere near glad.
Lol glad is not impossible by any means...you just have to be really good and play a strong comp. Basically you have to have about a 85%+ win ratio.

As for the double DK....lol that is definitely not going to get anywhere near glad.

...not u again.

...not u again.

Really what are you 5.
I love this guy, seen him quad boxing 4 DK's.

<3
STACK NERCO ON THE HEALER, BRO.

double dk + ret!

that comp just screams glad material to me. i mean, how can you even lose?

<3

I really don't understand how multi boxers can do arena efficiently...
"Lol AoE fear oh well we will win the next one."

<3

I really don't understand how multi boxers can do arena efficiently...
"Lol AoE fear oh well we will win the next one."
he probably has a target/follow macro for stuff like that

and if anyone could link a picture of the faceroll cleave picture, you would be my hero.

LOL hahahahahaha, this is pretty comedic.

like..... its not even like u said anything THAT stupid or THAT outragous... its just.... how u said it i guess....

lmfao

oh and what bg is rivendare in??? ur 1500 and rank 300 in ur BG? wahts glad there? like 1900?
Emberstorm. Enough said. Covers the entire thread.

LOL hahahahahaha, this is pretty comedic.

like..... its not even like u said anything THAT stupid or THAT outragous... its just.... how u said it i guess....

lmfao

oh and what bg is rivendare in??? ur 1500 and rank 300 in ur BG? wahts glad there? like 1900?

Lol...really you guys are so ridiculous sometimes. Especially when you are talking !@#$ from a 2200 rating. I mean damn you are a warlock who has played over 1500 arena games and never hit 2300.

Here is a clue for you...I didnt get gladiator season 9 last season on emberstorm. Here is another clue...I didnt get 2500 rating season 8 on emberstorm either.

08/26/2011 01:23 PMPosted by Influence
Especially when you are talking !@#$ from a 2200 rating. I mean damn you are a warlock who has played over 1500 arena games and never hit 2300.

opposed to you that played over 4k games since your toons creation and couldnt break challenger and then had to pay someone to play your toon last season
Especially when you are talking !@#$ from a 2200 rating. I mean damn you are a warlock who has played over 1500 arena games and never hit 2300.

Opposed to you that played over 4k games since your toons creation and couldnt break challenger and then had to pay someone to play your toon last season

Really you again...what is up with you trying to troll me so bad. Did someone piss in your cherrios.

I even offered up the name of my teammates I got 2500 with season 8 and instead of you trying to confirm my story you completely ignore everything I said and just continue to troll.

At least unlike you I actually try to help people out on this forum rather than just troll every chance you get.

You are a perfect example of someone who gets an achievement in a game and thinks that makes them hot !@#$. The elitist attitude cuz of getting gladiator is pretty pathetic. Realize that this is just a game, and try to actually help others enjoy the game so that we actually can have some competition.

Because as it stands right now people like you are just causing more and more people to give up on this game and quit...and soon there will not be much of a population to pvp with.
I think you made him mad Lupa...

Keep up the good work :D