Race change...

Rogue
I recently changed to worgen from night elf Even though night elfs were best at rogues when worgen hadnt come out yet.Worgen can kill faster it seems like and walk faster best for stealthed rogues
Worgen don't kill faster. You're probably just playing differently. And they sure don't move faster either.

Look at the racial bonuses.

Two best Alliance races for pvp:

1) Human - (Double trinket actually beats 5% stealth move and shadowmeld)
2) Night Elf - (Shadowmeld: Free vanish + 5% stealth movement speed.

Two best Horde races for pvp:

1) Undead - (Extra fear/charm CC breaker if used correctly)
2) Blood Elf - ( Anti-caster -2% chance to be hit by spells. Racial silence. )
Cool story bro.
Worgen are the best PvE race. Good choice, OP. :D

It may appear that we move faster in stealth because of larger models having to move the same distance? I dunno. Also, male worgen stealth animation is very different from the majority of other races' stealth animation. Take a close look at how quickly his feet move and his body. It's like he's having a seizure almost, lol... Now look at any other rogue stealth. They glide, and it's sexy.
08/28/2011 07:34 PMPosted by Leatho
2) Blood Elf - ( Anti-caster -2% chance to be hit by spells. Racial silence. )

That 2% chance was changed to passive arcane resistance, other than locking out a caster for a kill every gazillion games BE's are no better than orcs Imo.

@OP: Human, then NE, then whatevs, prolly worgen on 3rd place for pvp. I'm probs racechanging to femhuman for next season, but IDK if I'll resub tbh.
08/28/2011 07:22 PMPosted by Silentstorm
I recently changed to worgen from night elf Even though night elfs were best at rogues when worgen hadnt come out yet.Worgen can kill faster it seems like and walk faster best for stealthed rogues

nice 41 points into combat

edit: and str gem in your head....and stam gem...

/facepalm
human = dual dps trinks. Idunno, but that seems good to me
Thanks btw it's silentstorm again